Chapter 36

Qiao stepped out of Gu's old house one step at a time.

    Gu Ge put his arms around his stepmother's neck tightly, as if he was afraid that she would fly away.

    The little girl is too young, she can hardly remember what happened at the beginning, and now she is full of stepmothers, not to mention her father, even the mother-in-law is here.

    After all, Gu Cheng and Gu Que are a little older and have memories.

    The two looked at each other, and then looked at Gu Shao, and they were a little bit sad.

    Especially when I walked to the door of the old house, the pace was even slower.

    Gu Shao's eyes were finally relieved, and he was about to say hello to Gu Cheng.

    Suddenly, the little boy turned around and hugged the howling heartbreaking Gu Lou and walked out.

    Gu Que was afraid that he would not be able to hold it well, so she was still dragging a leg of the three boys.

    Gu Shao's pupils dilated in an instant.

    The two brothers and sisters, feelings, didn't think of his father, but wanted to take away the third child, Gu Lou.

    This

    "Well, well." He saw Gu floor has a leg injury, fear of Gu Cheng kid to the three fell, the three quickly stepped forward and hugged kid, and whispered, "city children, silly, hurry back Talking in the room, it's cold outside."

    If the child is frozen, how should he explain it.

    "I don't." Gu Cheng had complaints, depression, and some resentment in his eyes, "If my mother comes back, I won't come back."

    There is nothing where there is no mother, so he doesn't want to stay.

    "You child." Gu Shao sighed, "Okay, go and call her back, I won't stop her for the time being."

    Gu Cheng's eyes lit up, and he ran to Qiao Lianlian in three or two steps, and said hurriedly, "Mother. , Don't go, dad regrets it, dad doesn't want you to go."

    Gu Shao in the courtyard twitched his mouth, how could he be so humble as he said.

    But just like that, Qiao kept a cold face and whispered, "I'm not a dog. He leaves as long as he wants to, and stays if he wants to stay."

    "Mother." Gu Que looked at Qiao pleadingly. Repeatedly, "Don't go, okay, Que'er wants a mother."

    Gu Cheng couldn't say such eager words, but there was a longing in his eyes.

    He wants father and mother.

    Qiao's heart softened for a moment.

    She turned her head, looked at Gu Zhong who had been silent, and said softly, "Why does Zhong'er think about this?"

    Although Gu Zhong didn't like to talk, Qiao knew again and again that this child was very beautiful.

    In the book, he is also the black-bellied character second only to Gu Cheng.

    Xiao Gu Zhong thought about it for a moment, raised his face, looked at Qiao Lianlian, and whispered, "Mother, where can we go?"

    After leaving the old house and leaving Gu's house, where can their orphans and widows go?