Chapter 71

Qiao was the first to notice the strange behavior of the eldest son.

    She hurriedly held his shoulders, shook his body vigorously, and called his name, "Cheng'er, Gu Cheng, Gu Cheng, what's the matter with you."

    Gu Cheng still gritted his teeth and said nothing.

    His cheeks were flushed and his eyebrows furrowed, as if he was caught in some kind of inextricable memory, pain and longing roared together, and finally blurred his eyes.

    This child,

    Qiao, was heartache and unable to extricate herself. She didn’t know what Gu Cheng was thinking or how unbearable Gu Cheng was remembering the past. The only thing she could do was to hug this little boy tightly and pat him again. Back.

    "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid of the city, mother is here, mother is here." A

    soft voice came from his ears, and the rhythmic patting eased his body and mind. Gu Cheng slowly relaxed his body and buried his head in his stepmother. Shoulders.

    After a long time, he whispered softly, "Mother is worried, it's not right."

    "It's nothing, what a big deal." Qiao asked again and again.

    Who doesn't have any secrets yet, she has it, Gu Shao has it, and Gu Cheng has it too.

    Maybe Gu Que, Gu Zhong, these slightly heavier children have secrets, but so what.

    They are still her children.

    She will always be their mother.

    Han Zhao didn't notice the movement here, and was still tantrums with Han Mu.

    Qiao even patted his elder son on the shoulder and talked to shopkeeper Hu without disturbing Han Zhaoxun's son. The two of them just left.

    "Hey, Mrs. Qiao, that fresh powder" Shopkeeper Hu ran after him for two steps.

    God knows that he is so greedy about the formula of fresh powder. After thinking about it for so long and waiting for so long, now that the fresh powder finally belongs to Si Xi Lou, he really can't bear the joy.

    "The shopkeeper, don't worry, I'll bring it to you tomorrow." Qiao laughed again and again, "There is also a dish for this month, I will go back and think about it, and give me a good prescription."

    "Hey, hey, Mrs. Qiao tomorrow morning. Come here." Shopkeeper Hu stopped and looked at him eagerly.

    When Joe even walked far with his mother and son, he still refused to go back like a master stone.

    At the noisy Xiyang Town Market.

    Qiao repeatedly took the elder son's hand and walked through the crowd.

    After a while, she stopped in front of a pastry shop and asked for a bean paste cake.

    "Did my mother buy it for Xiao Ge'er? Xiao Ge'er likes to eat this bean paste cake." Gu Cheng asked with a smile.

    The strange appearance of the talent made his face pale, but it also highlighted his excellent facial features. Although he was only a child under ten years old, he attracted the attention of many older sisters and aunts along the way.

    "It's not for Xiao Ge'er." Qiao repeatedly stuffed the pastry into the eldest son's hand without angrily.

    Gu Cheng was startled, raised his head and looked at his stepmother.