Chapter 62

Qiao Jianshan had been staring at Qiao Lianlian's expression. Seeing her eyes were a little erratic, he immediately jumped up and said loudly, "You really are not my girl, hurry up and call Qiao Lianlian out!"

    Qiao Lianlian stepped back.

    Everyone thought she was scared, only she knew that she was guilty.

    Gu Shao had been observing the movement here, and when he saw it, he immediately stood in front of Qiao Lianlian, and put Gu Ge into Qiao Lianlian's arms.

    "Mother." Xiao Ge'er is not very old, but very psychic. Perceiving that her stepmother is in a bad mood, she stretched out a little hand and stroked her face.

    The warm touch made Qiao Lianlian's heart calm.

    "Of course she is not your daughter." Before that, Gu Shao had already coldened his face, "You have cut off relations with her a long time ago. Now she is my Gu Shao's wife, the mother of my five children, and has nothing to do with you. "

    Gu Shao is a man with beautiful eyes, thin lips and fine teeth.

    Compared with the strong rural man, he is a little slenderer, and coupled with his always reticent temperament, in the psychology of the villagers of Gujia Village, the third child of Gu is a good old man without deterrence.

    But at this moment, he had a cold face, frowned his eyebrows, and his eyes shot out a cold light. The horrified Qiao Jianshan stepped back several steps, in a daze thinking that the person in front of him was going to kill him.

    "You are nonsense, this is my daughter, how can you say that it has nothing to do with it?" Qiao Jianshan's voice weakened, "I don't care. I will ask my girl for money now. If I don't give it, I won't leave."

    "Not going?" Gu Shao sneered, bending over and slowly picking up an iron pipe with the thickness of a wrist from the ground.

    When building a house, you need to use such a thick iron pipe to build the foundation, otherwise the house will be unstable.

    "What are you doing? Are you going to hit me? Hit your father-in-law?" Qiao Jianshan widened his eyes.

    Gu Shao ignored him, using both hands slightly.

    I saw that the iron tube with the thick wrist was slowly bent down.

    Big drops of sweat fell on Qiao Jianshan's forehead.

    The daughter and son-in-law, how can one be more powerful than one, and one more ruthless.

    Does he want the money or not?

    "Kang Dang" sounded.

    The iron pipe bent into a hook shape was thrown on the ground with a crisp sound.

    Gu Shao's expression was indifferent, "I said, I don't have a father-in-law. If someone comes over to find my wife and children in a weird name, I will definitely turn him into this iron pipe."

    This is to break people . That's it.

    Qiao Jianshan bent his legs and almost knelt on the ground.

    He looked at Qiao Lianlian for help, "Girl, I'm your father, you just let this kid frighten me?"

    Qiao repeatedly turned his head and said nothing.

    It's not easy for her father to come forward, because she is too ruthless and people will always call her ruthless and unfilial.

    But Gu Shao's appearance was different. He was protecting his wife and children, and others couldn't say anything.