Chapter 59: Go Shao's protection

A familiar fear spread from his bones.

    At that moment, Qiao's calf was trembling.

    This is not what she feels, but the long-lasting memory of the original owner's muscles.

    It's a good meeting, Qiao calmed down his emotions again and again, and walked over slowly.

    The noise in the old house was so loud that it attracted many Gujia Village villagers to look around. Qiao Lianlian walked all the way to push people away. When he reached the innermost level, he saw the Gu family.

    Sister Gu and Gu Wei stood very far forward.

    The couple held sunflower seeds in their hands and watched the excitement while chatting. They talked to each other when they saw the happy place.

    Qiao stopped in front of them again and again, glanced over with a stern look, and the two men immediately retracted into the crowd.

    At this time, the noisy people in the room saw her, first had a meal, and then yelled, "Come, here, my daughter is here, let her say."

    Almost everyone's eyes were on Joe. Repeatedly.

    Qiao took a deep breath again and again to restore his composure, and calmly walked into the ruins of the old house, staring coldly at the middle-aged man in the center.

    He is about forty years old, not tall, with a thick beard but not as meticulously cared by the shopkeeper, which leads to chaos and disorganization. With cotton clothes that have not been washed for an unknown period of time, he is very sloppy at first glance.

    But he was very ruthless, making a lot of noise on the ruins, kicking over a lot of bricks and water, making him more like a beggar who came out to beg for food.

    There was a flash of disgust in Qiao Lianlian's heart.

    "Xiao Qiao, you can count as coming back." Aunt Liu came out from behind the crowd holding Gu Ge and pointed at the middle-aged man to complain. The bricks belong to him, and it's been a half hour since

    Gu Ge didn't say a word, so he kept his mouth flat and looked at Qiao Lianlian, as if he wanted to cry or not.

    Qiao Lianlian felt distressed suddenly, reached out his hand and took the little girl into his arms, softly coaxing her, "Little Ge'er is not afraid, mother is back, Xiao Ge'er is not afraid."

    Gu Ge buried his face in his mother with acacia aura. In his arms, he flattened his mouth and started crying with a whimper.

    The child was so frightened that he didn't even dare to cry loudly.

    Qiao felt even more distressed and even more angry.

    Her eyes were cold, and she stared at the middle-aged man fiercely.

    Qiao Jianshan shivered subconsciously, and he felt incredible after the shivering.

    This is the daughter of his own birth. She used to be as good as a cat and told Shangdong not to go west. What's so terrible about him.

    Thinking about this, he regained his courage and walked to Qiao Lianlian sternly, "Where have you been, Qiao Lianlian, telling you to wait here for so long, you are an unfilial thing, don’t hurry up to eat and drink." Bring it to Lao Tzu."

    Qiao kept silent, staring at him so coldly.

    Qiao Jianshan was upset, and he raised his hand and slapped him, "Do you not understand what I said? Are you deaf? Tell you to bring things, do you hear me when I am hungry?"