Chapter 85

Qiao, who was watching the play, raised his eyebrows again and again. No wonder Mrs. Gu was so proud and said that she could surpass Gu Cheng. It turned out that Gu Zhuangzhuang could compose poems.

    Even Gu Shao was a little surprised. Why didn't he know that the Gu family had such a talented person.

    "Are you ready to write poetry?" A surprise flashed through Mr. Li's eyes, and the slight dissatisfaction with Mrs. Gu disappeared. "Good boy, read and listen." When I was

    a teenager, I might not write poetry in Beijing. What a rare thing, but in this ordinary town, it is already extremely remarkable.

    So far, Mr. Li has only seen a ten-year-old man who can write poetry. Is it possible that Gu Zhuangzhuang is the second one?

    "Quick, quick." Seeing everyone's eyes gathered, Gu Dasao proudly patted her son on the shoulder.

    Gu Zhuangzhuang shrank his neck, and his feet took a step back unconsciously.

    "Read it." Sister Gu glanced at her son strangely.

    Gu Zhuangzhuang gritted his teeth, closed his eyes and began to recite poems, "Ling Qian burst into tears, overlapping from the west. That is, the cold night should be combined, but the warmth of spring will not open. Is there no plan to land, it is advisable to abandon the materials of Jichuan. Gao Feng Wanlihui.” (Note)

    This poem expresses the author's unpleasant feelings and expectations for the future very well, and it expresses his heart very well. It is a masterpiece no matter how you look at it.

    That is, it doesn't look like Gu Zhuangzhuang wrote.

    Qiao pursed his lips again and again, only to realize that everyone present was dumb but speechless, including Han Mu, who was hopping around next to Gu Cheng at the beginning.

    Oddly, she twisted her eyebrows.

    Sister Gu thought everyone was shocked by her son’s talents, and said proudly, “Why, my son is not so good, so don’t have anything to say. If you don’t accept such talents, I will send them to another home. "

    Mr. Li sighed without speaking.

    Sister Gu suddenly became a little hairy, "Old man Li, what do you mean? Whether it is accepted or not, my son can compose poems when he is a teenager. Is there such a good child in this area? Don't miss one. Proud disciple!"

    Old Mr. Li didn't care about her rudeness, and turned to look at Gu Cheng, "Gu Cheng, what do you think?"

    Gu Cheng pursed his mouth and shook his head slightly, "Mr. Take care of it.

    " You child." Mr. Li sighed again, then turned to Sister Gu, and said lightly, "Your son, I can't accept it."

    "Why?" Sister Gu was angry and anxious, "What's wrong with my son? Is this poem bad? Or is my family unable to pay for Shuxiu? Why is my son not as good as Gu Cheng? Even if I stay or stay, I have to ask this little beast, why?"

    Qiao Lianlian's face suddenly became dark.

    Sister Gu can't control others, but she can't bully her son.

    But this time, before she could speak, Gu Shao on the side said coldly, "Sister-in-law, be careful, Gu Cheng is a little beast, what are you auntie? Old beast?"

    Qiao almost laughed.

    Sister Gu gasped for breath, "You, you",

    "We, we, or us, if you dare to speak rudely to my son in the future, I will smoke you." Qiao repeatedly glanced at her coldly.