Chapter 48

"Mother, what is this?" Gu Zhong asked tremblingly.

    His eyes were not as good as ordinary people, but he could also tell the general idea that the yellow and white animal that was bitten by the wild boar was so much like the ferocious tiger in the story told by the mother.

    "It's a tiger, it's a tiger!"

    Qiao's excited voice changed.

    She thought there was only a wild boar here, who would have thought that a tiger could be dropped. The best part was that the wild boar and the tiger were both dying, and they were all dying at the moment and were about to die.

    "I have to hurry home and let the blood bleed. It won't be new if I die." Qiao muttered to himself again and again.

    Gu Zhong stared at her blankly.

    Qiao was so happy in his heart that he immediately took the rope and wanted to pull the pigs and tigers up in the cage.

    But when he thought that these two were still fierce beasts after all, he took a stick and tapped each of the two animals' heads.

    Good guy, this is completely fainted.

    Qiao lied down completely, jumped into the pit, tied the wild boar first, then jumped up, hung the rope on the branch of an old tree, and pulled it up a little bit.

    She was already very strong, and she used strength skills, and the wild boar of a hundred kilograms was actually slowly pulled up by her alone.

    If the man in Gujiacun saw it, he would probably fall to the ground.

    The tiger is not big, as if he were not an adult, and he was not as heavy as a wild boar. Qiao could pull it more easily. It was not easy to tie two fierce beasts with four hooves with ropes and threw them on the flat car.

    "The third brother can't stop laughing again now." Gu Zhong said calmly.

    Qiao Lian smiled, took some dead branches and leaves to cover the wild boar and the tiger, and let the youngest son sit on the tiger's softest belly, pulling the flat cart down the mountain.

    Along the way, Qiao walks fast and fast.

    She nodded when she met someone she was acquainted with, and even ignored the unfamiliar ones, and went straight to Gu's old house.

    The children were stunned.

    The last time my mother picked up a sheep, it was amazing, but now I picked up a pig and a tiger.

    There is really no shortage of meat at home now.

    Gu Lou's saliva was splashing, and his small round eyes fixed on the position of the wild boar's ribs.

    Regardless of his young age, he usually has a naive personality. He can be refined when he eats, and he knows where the meat is the most fragrant and delicious.

    "Don't stare, you can eat it." Qiao reluctantly gave his second son a blank glance.

    Gu Lou immediately smiled sly.

    Speaking of which, Qiao hasn't killed an animal in some days.

    Since the last time I sold a sheepskin, I haven't seen any prey in the cage, and Gu Cheng followed closely, and Qiao couldn't even hunt.

    Fortunately, there is fresh powder for a living, otherwise the mothers will have to starve to death.

    It's just that, compared to the long-running fresh powder business, Qiao Lianlian prefers hunting.