Chapter 28

Yesterday’s wontons were sold out in less than an hour, and today Qiao continued to increase the quantity at his discretion.

    But there are not too many, after all, too much delicacies and seafood, let alone this kind of snacks.

    "Mother, do we still have wontons for breakfast today?" Gu Ge squatted down in front of Qiao Lianlian after feeding the big fat, obediently watching her make wontons.

    "Stop eating." Qiao squeezed his hands and threw a wonton into the bamboo dustpan. In a second, he picked up another piece of dough. It was out of dexterity. You can eat it."

    Gu Ge covered his small mouth happily, and his eyes rolled steadily.

    She loves this when she is happy, a little shy, and a little mischievous.

    Qiao raised the corner of his mouth repeatedly.

    People's emotions are sometimes very simple. When you see that the person you care about is happy, you will subconsciously follow the mood to get better.

    "It's time to eat."

    Gu Que shouted in the kitchen after cooking the noodles.

    Qiao Lianlian just pinched the last wonton, threw it into the bamboo dustpan, wiped his hands with an apron, and turned back into the kitchen.

    The noodles just out of the pot were too hot, and she did not allow several children to serve it, nor did they allow them to serve it.

    It's not a trivial matter if it gets hot.

    The children were also sensible, and when they saw that they couldn't help, they went to pull the table and move the bench, washed the chopsticks and set it up.

    After Qiao put all the six bowls away, he shouted "It's time to eat", and then a few of them filed out, sat in rows, and ate their heads.

    The hand-rolled noodles are very strong, with a little green vegetables, even if there is no fish and meat, a few children will eat with happiness.

    After eating, I cleaned up the house briefly, and then went out to sell wontons.

    No one came to pick him up this time. Fortunately, Qiao Lianlian asked Gu Cheng to go to Uncle Niu's house last night, and Uncle Niu promised to give them a special trip.

    At this moment, Uncle Niu was already waiting outside the old house.

    Seeing Qiao moving out of the table again and again, he hurried forward to take it over, "Xiao Qiao, why are you selling wontons? It's tiring to move a lot of things back and forth. Can you do it alone?"

    "What's going to do?" Qiao repeatedly put the big iron pot on the donkey cart, and said with a smile, "The children have no daddy, I'm the mother, what can I do if I don't work hard."

    Qiao She was willing to swear five thunders again and again, she just said casually, not complaining that there is no man, alone is too lonely and so on.

    Who knows that Uncle Niu nodded and asked her very quietly, "Xiao Qiao, Gu Lao San has been there for so long, have you thought about what to do in the future?"

    Qiao was stunned holding the bamboo dustpan again and again. In the same place.

    It’s a good grandchild, she figured out the appropriate language, “What can be done, of course, is to raise a few children well, and don’t want anything else.”