Chapter 118 ( The Liu family is in trouble)

Aunt Liu has a good temperament and is always cheerful and rarely angry.

    So sad and crying, but it never happened.

    Qiao Lianlian was a little worried about this kind old man. She opened the door and let the children go home first. She turned around and knocked on Aunt Liu's door.

    With this knock, the crying inside stopped for a while.

    Then, a woman came and opened the door.

    Qiao Lianlian saw her when she was paying New Year's greetings to Aunt Liu. Knowing that this was the second daughter-in-law of the Liu family, she smiled and greeted her, "Second Aunt is here, I'll come and see Auntie." Second Aunt

    Liu's eyes were a little red, but Still maintaining his due demeanor, he nodded to Qiao again and again and let her in.

    As soon as Qiao entered the room, he saw Aunt Liu crying while hugging Uncle Liu, next to Brother Liu holding his head in both hands, his eyes were dull, and his expression was desperate.

    He was muttering in a low voice, "It's all my fault, I was careless, I wasn't careful, I shouldn't, I hurt this big family."

    Suddenly, he raised his head, his eyes were red, "Mother, the Sun family and the child will be handed over to you. The son is going to fight the profiteer with his life, and he is desperate not to have this life, but also to get justice back!"

    Uncle Liu and the Sun family hurriedly stopped him. down.

    Qiao was standing at the door again and again, and he had to stop him.

    "Second brother Liu, what do you need to be calm and calm in advance? If you are really gone, what will you do with your sister-in-law and the child in the rest of their lives?" She tried to discourage her while blocking.

    Brother Liu was still uncontrollably going mad, and finally Uncle Liu slapped him stunned on a stool, and the room became quiet.

    Qiao Lianhe breathed a sigh of relief, approached Aunt Liu, and gave her a handkerchief.

    Aunt Liu shook her head, crying with tears in her eyes.

    "Auntie, there's nothing you can do just by crying. You have to tell what happened, find the reason, and then solve it." Qiao continued to persuade, "Sometimes you can't do anything, but it doesn't mean that others can't do it."

    Aunt Liu cried sound.

    Yes, Xiao Qiao is smart and powerful, she must know how to solve it.

    Aunt Liu grabbed Qiao Lianlian's hand like a drowning man grabbing a life-saving straw, "Little Qiao, that's it." The

    Liu family has two sons.

    The eldest son worked as a shopkeeper in Xieyang County. He had a good life, but he didn't go home often. For example, he didn't come back this year. He married a wife who was also in Xieyang County. He was a bit like a son-in-law.

    The second son’s working location is not stable. Most of them work in several towns under Xieyang County, delivering food, meat and wine to several restaurants to earn some hard money. He usually lives in Xiyang Town, and occasionally reviews his home village. Visit Aunt Liu and his wife.

    A few days ago, the second son sent a batch of meat to Yunxi Building. The handover was good, but who knew that the steward of Yunxi Building came the next day and said that there was something wrong with the meat that Liu Er gave, and the people in the building ate it. Vomiting and diarrhea, now not only does not pay the freight, but also asks Brother Liu to compensate 200 taels of silver.     Two hundred taels