Chapter 50

He shook his head as he walked, "I look at your house. There is no side house. There is only an inner room. If you rebuild it, you won't even have a place to live."

    Qiao didn't even think of this.

    Her expression became serious.

    Gu Shao blinked, took a step forward, and pointed to an empty tunnel in the courtyard of the old house. "Is it possible to build a house on this side and wait for people to live in, then tear down the original inner room, so that it will be replaced slowly." After all, there is a place to live."

    "It's okay, but the new house is inevitably wet, so don't get sick." Master Li thoughtfully said.

    Qiao pursed his lips again and again.

    She is fearless, and Gu Shao is also indifferent. The five children, either young or ill, can't bear the coldness.

    Is it possible to rebuild a place for temporary residence before the old house is built?

    This will greatly increase the cost, and Qiao feels distressed again and again.

    But she also didn't want her child to live in a cold and humid place, which would increase the risk of illness.

    The scene was once deadlocked.

    At this moment, Aunt Liu didn't know when she would show up. She stood at the door waving her hand and said proudly, "All come to my house!"

    Qiao looked back again and again.

    Frankly speaking, Qiao Lianlian is a person with a cold personality. She doesn't care if Gu Shao wants to divorce her. She doesn't care if Gu's family targets her.

    In this world, she doesn't care about other children except for a few children.

    Even before, getting in touch with Aunt Liu was just to make life less difficult and to take care of the relationship between neighbors.

    Until this moment, Qiao looked at Aunt Liu's kindly smiling face again and again, and his eyes suddenly became a little moist.

    She seems to have found a feeling similar to family affection.

    There are people helping you all the time, and you will stand by you when encountering difficulties, relying on it.

    "All come to live in my house." Aunt Liu walked into the courtyard while she was talking, "My house is not big, but it is more than enough to make room for Xiao Qiao and the children. Don't think it is troublesome to my old lady. I like the little ones. Qiao, I'm willing to make room for her to live."

    "Aunt Liu" Qiao kept pursing his mouth, his eyes flushed a little.

    She is not a hypocritical person. Since Aunt Liu likes her so much, she also reciprocates her, "Then these few days, please auntie, I just picked up a pig, then we will stew pork to eat."

    "It's all trivial things. If you can build a house and prevent your children from living in this broken house with air leaks on all sides, my aunt is happy for you." Aunt Liu waved her hand, "When do you build it, I will vacate the house for you one day in advance."

    Master Li counted the next day. Cautiously said, "The New Year will be around in one month. The temperature will be extremely low and the soil will not be easy to dig. So either build it now, or build it again after the Spring Festival."

    Aunt Liu looked at Qiao Lianlian.

    Qiao pondered for a moment and then resolutely said, "Then it will be built in these two days."

    According to the original owner's memory, Gujia Village often has wind and snow during the New Year, and how can the old house be able to bear this broken house, and there will be snow on all sides. I don't know how to freeze the child.

    Anyway, I have to cover it, why don’t I get it earlier and have a good year.

    "Yes, you have to pay some deposit first, I will arrange the transportation materials." Master Li likes this class of cool people. "There will be a dozen people who will come early and leave late. You have to take care of a meal at noon. Others It all depends on us."

    "The appetite of these dozen people is unusual. You'd better find someone to cook for you, otherwise you may not be able to cook it alone." Another thinner Master Zhang kindly reminded.

    Qiao nodded again and again, took out the twenty taels of silver he had prepared long ago from his arms and handed it over.

    She moved so fast that Gu Shao's hand froze in mid-air just as he raised the hand of the money.

    Why is the presence of a dignified male host so weak?