Chapter 72

Li Chunhua is a person with a fierce personality and a strong tongue. He has not inherited the gentleness of his mother. He is a famous little pepper in Shili Bamura.

    But no matter how powerful a woman encounters a man whose physical strength is absolutely suppressed, under such circumstances, there will be a moment of blank mind.

    She turned her head effortlessly until there was a chill from her neck.

    Then, she saw a thin woman rushing over like a rabbit.

    The woman's stride was so great that she rushed in three or two steps and kicked the man's chest with her foot up.

    The man yelled and fell back.

    Li Chunhua took the opportunity to get up, and strode back.

    But after a while, the man stood still and rushed toward Li Chunhua desperately.

    "Ah" Li Chunhua's heart collapsed, and she screamed to hide behind Qiao Lianlian.

    Qiao frowned repeatedly, picked up a basket from the ground, raised his hands high, and slammed it down when the man rushed over.

    She was already strong, there was something in the basket, and she was hitting the most fragile neck position.

    The man yelled, and finally fell to the ground, losing his ability to move freely.

    But he was not reconciled to this, still stretched out his hand, struggling in the direction of Li Chunhua, "Chunhua, I like you so much, we cook uncooked rice to mature rice, in the future you can only follow me, I can only be my own. the "

    Joe again and again looked down at the hand not far away, frowned, lift the foot up.

    She didn't have much energy, but it was enough for the man, and she could catch a glimpse of the screams.

    "Ah, it hurts, let me go"

    "Let go?" Qiao sneered and squatted, "The woman you just wanted to hurt also begs you to let her go. Have you let go?"

    "This is different." The man’s painful forehead was covered with sweat, "I do it for her good, so that she can marry, I like her, and I want to be with her forever."

    "I, Peng Dongyuan, don’t fart. , You are a rascal, a villain." Li Chunhua closed her clothes, remembering that she had almost lost her innocence, and suddenly burst into tears.

    Qiao shook his head again and again, stepped on Peng Dongyuan's head and stunned him.

    No matter how you are doing good for others, if the other party is unwilling, all actions are violent.

    Peng Dongyuan may really like Li Chunhua, but from the moment he was violent, his feelings deteriorated, more like a fanatical possessiveness.

    "This man's brain is not saved." Qiao stood up again and again, "How do you choose to report to the official?"

    Although Peng Dongyuan did not succeed in the violence, he did it after all, and he didn't know what version he would evolve into when he spread to the village. By then, Li Chunhua will find it harder to deal with herself.

    To put it harder, it is possible to commit suicide to prove innocence.

    That's why she asked about one or two, asking Li Chunhua to make her own decision.

    "I, I" Li Chunhua tightly wrapped herself tightly, biting her lower lip, and said, "I want to expose this matter. Peng Dongyuan should have been fascinated by phlegm for a while."