Chapter 42

It turned out to be the son of Sister Gu, Gu Zhuangzhuang is here.

    He was wearing a rumpled shirt, his hair was messy, and his dark face was stained with sweat, as if he had been walking back and forth for a long time outside.

    As soon as he saw Gu Shao, he leaped over happily, "Sanshu, Sanshu, the milk is not good, go back and have a look."

    Qiao quietly hid to the side, avoiding the smell of sweat. Shock.

    Gu Shao frowned slightly, but after thinking about it, he abruptly held back.

    "What's the matter?" He continued Gu Zhuangzhuang and asked in a low voice.

    "Well, Sanshu, do you know that I have been waiting for you for a long time." Gu Zhuangzhuang didn't continue to talk about his milk, but he cried out with a cry, "Gu Que and the others won't let me in, I I have been waiting outside for a long time. From noon to now, they said they wouldn't let me in, so they let me squat outside."

    Qiao Lianlian gave the eldest girl a compliment from the bottom of his heart, doing it right.

    Don't let the family go in.

    "Okay, okay." Gu Shao was helpless, "We can go in now."

    He stepped forward and knocked on the door. Gu Que, who had heard the movement a long time ago, pulled the latch down and said happily, "Daddy, You are back." When

    she saw Gu Zhuangzhuang, her face sank again, "Why are you still not leaving."

    "Why are you leaving? I came to your house and didn't even drink hot water. You are just like that. Are you a guest?" Gu Zhuangzhuang shouted with tears in his mouth.

    "What kind of guest are you." Gu Que rolled her eyes.

    This is what she learned from Qiao Lianlian, Qiao Lianlian likes to roll his eyes.

    Gu Shao's eyebrows beat twice, "Quie'er, what are you talking about, this is your cousin, let me come in."

    This is towards Gu Zhuangzhuang!

    Gu Que was wronged at that time, patted the door, and ran back to the house, even the mother she had been talking about for a long time.

    "Bad father, bad father, ignore you."

    Vaguely, she could still hear the complaint in her mouth.

    Gu Shao's eyebrows jumped a few more times, and he looked at Qiao Lianlian, with a hint of help in his eyes.

    Qiao repeatedly spread his hands and looked helpless, holding Gu Ge into the house.

    Gu Cheng followed closely behind without any hesitation.

    The mothers just walked away like this, no one gave him a step down, and no one cared about Gu Zhuangzhuang.

    The wind blew and rolled up the dead branches and leaves on the ground, and the ground fell desolately.

    Gu Shao's mouth twitched, so he had to step down the stairs himself, "Zhuang'er, come in."

    "Okay." Gu Zhuangzhuang walked in first, and almost bumped into Gu Shao with his fast pace.

    Gu Shao dodged, looking at the back of Gu Zhuangzhuang anxiously roaring, touched his nose subconsciously.

    This time, Qiao went out for a long time, and it was already in the middle of the afternoon when he got home.