Chapter 94

There was a knock on the door, and the people in the room immediately responded, "What's the matter?"

    Qiao repeatedly asked in a low voice, "Is it convenient to get in?"

    The man sitting on the bed was startled, took out the fire fold and lit the oil lamp. Open the door.

    The light was orange and yellow and very dim.

    Qiao raised his head again and again, and his fair and beautiful face was vividly set off with a hint of beauty.

    For a moment, Gu Shao felt that she was a bit more beautiful than all the ladies in the capital.

    As soon as this thought came out, the man's heart began to tremble.

    It was an inexplicable tremor, a bit uncomfortable, a bit sour, and a bit throbbing.

    The emotions are so complicated that Gu Shao, who is arrogant and intelligent, can't tell for a while what's wrong with him.

    Only this complexion was like joy and sadness, strangely tight.

    Fortunately, it was night and the oil light was weak. Qiao couldn't even see clearly. He only felt that the man was dumbfounded, so he asked again, "Can I come in?"

    "Yes, naturally." Gu Shao woke up. God, take two steps back and make room.

    In the new house that I just moved in, except for the necessary furniture for eating and sleeping, Qiao hasn't had time to fill in the rest, so there is only one bed in Gu Shao's house.

    Qiao was not even polite, and sat directly on the edge of his bed, "Come here."

    "Huh?" Gu Shao was a little dazed, but at the same time a little ecstatic.

    Could it be that his silly daughter-in-law has opened up?

    The man licked his lips nervously, took a seat not far from Qiao Lianlian, with a little expectation in his heart.

    Qiao was dipping a cotton swab to get iodophors, and didn't notice him, so he whispered, "Come here a little bit." It's

    too far to be disinfected.

    Gu Shao was startled, and his heart began to beat frantically.

    He moved forward slowly, moved his body, moved again, moved again.

    Just next to Joe again and again.

    "You" Gu Shao lowered his voice, just about to speak.

    Qiao said again and again, "Put out your hand."

    He had to do as he said.

    The man's hands are white and slender, with well-proportioned joints and tender skin. They are very different from those who often work in the country.

    I have to find some unsightly on the top, probably because the tiger’s mouth is a bit thick.

    Qiao Lianlian disinfected his wounds, and looked at Gu Shao in surprise.

    Unexpectedly, he had a face that could be called a beautiful face at best, but he had such a pair of beautiful hands.

    No woman will hate a man with nice hands.

    Joe is no exception.

    It's just that the identity is different. After a simple disinfection, she held the iodophor cotton swab back in her palm and said lightly, "Okay."