Chapter 114 ( Divine Soldiers descend feom heaven)

Qiao heard it again and again, and her first reaction was: it really is them!

    The second reaction is: something bad.

    In Anyang County, the prefect here can almost cover the sky with only one hand. She is an ordinary civilian and may be difficult to fight.

    But after glancing at the eldest son standing behind him, Qiao became fearless again.

    Being a mother is just like that.

    She grabbed the young master in Chinese clothes and watched a sedan chair fall to the ground, and a middle-aged man in an official uniform came out.

    "Father." As soon as the young man in Huafu saw the middle-aged man, he burst into tears, "Father, save me, this woman is going to kill me, she is going to kill me."

    Qiao gritted her teeth, "It was you who blocked me . The exam."

    "I was just talking at the door, but I didn't really do it, but you, look at my neck." At first, Mr. Huafu was really startled by Qiao Lianlian's ruthlessness. , He thought that this was an ordinary good-looking village woman, who knew that she was precise and ruthless, and her strength was so strong that she almost strangled him to death.

    When he saw his father, all his fears vanished, replaced by an arrogance that was so strong that he couldn't hide it.

    "Chi'er?" The prefect of Anyang County knew for a long time that there was a conflict at the entrance of the Gongyuan, but he never thought that the one who was tied by the neck turned out to be his most precious son, and he was shocked, "You evil woman, Let go of my pool."

    At this time, and then let go of the only hostage, Qiao Lianlian was really kicked by a donkey in the brain.

    But hitting hard is not the way to go.

    Qiao glanced at Gu Cheng again and again.

    The two mothers seemed to be in a good mood. Qiao continued to clasp the neck of the young man in Huafu, while Gu Cheng said loudly, "Mr. Qi, Caomin wants to avenge their grievances." The

    so-called retaliation is nothing more than that.

    It was obviously the mother who held his son, but now he has to seek justice.

    The prefect is about to laugh angrily, but there are many people around him, so he can't act recklessly, and can only say coldly, "Who is vindicating, what is vindicating?

    " People were forced to go to the Tribute Academy, and this person also threatened that Caomin would not be allowed to take the exam. May I ask what kind of thing Caomin has done that deserves such punishment? Caomin has been preparing for so long, but it’s just for this exam.” Gu Cheng Age Although he is small, he speaks eloquently and has an aura of his own.

    And what he said did make sense.

    The Tongsheng test is divided into three rounds, the county test, the prefectural test, and the hospital test, all completed within one year.

    If you miss this year, you will have to wait three years for the next exam.

    Three years, it doesn't seem like a lot, but it's just a test of Tongsheng, and I don't know how long it will be delayed.

    Maybe a delay in these three years is a lifetime.

    Immediately, many people looked at Young Master Huafu with some wrong looks.

    The prefect glanced at Gu Cheng, and there was some murmur in his heart, this young man is only about ten years old, how can he speak so clearly, and he knows how to arouse the emotions of the people around him.