Chapter 32

The mothers looked back on their home village in a donkey cart.

    In order to take care of Xiao Gu Lou, the master deliberately drove the donkey cart very slowly, and Qiao bought two candied haws again and again.

    The little guy was pale in pain, but his eyes lit up instantly after seeing the candied haws.

    Qiao was repeatedly angry and helpless, supporting the three boys' legs with both arms, for fear that he would feel pain again because of the bumps.

    "Mother, or I'll come." Gu Cheng felt guilty and uncomfortable because he failed to protect his mother and brothers and sisters, so he didn't want to talk.

    But seeing Qiao strenuously holding Gu Lou again and again, his arms dared not to relax, he couldn't help but speak.

    "You have a long tall it can not be tired." Joe lianliankan of his eyes, "you have just hurt it."

    Slim is a ruthless hand, Gu Cheng indeed injured, two palm Popi bleeding does not Said, the knee was also aching.

    But the younger brother was hurt more severely, Gu Cheng didn't want to say anything, and worried the stepmother again.

    But let's not say what to do, when the stepmother asked gently, Gu Cheng felt particularly uncomfortable in his heart, and a sour grievance came out.

    "No, it's okay." He turned his head away to prevent everyone from seeing the sparkle in his eyes.

    "I said it's okay." Qiao groaned at him again and again, "Now I have to look at the Xiaolou first, and show you when I get home, clean up the wound by myself first, don't move, just bear it, you know."

    "Yeah. "Gu Cheng nodded lightly.

    Qiao calmed down the other scared children again and again, and the donkey cart was finally approaching Gujiacun.

    Although it’s not uncommon for the three orphans and widows to do business in Xiyang Town, it’s quite eye-catching that a donkey cart carries a vast family, plus some tables, chairs and benches.

    Someone greeted Qiao again and again, "The third one is back."

    Qiao nodded with a smile, but did not respond, because she was really not familiar with it. She searched all the memories of the original owner and did not remember who the person was.

    The result fell in the eyes of that person, and it became "Gu Lao San's family is well developed, and I ignored their dears from the countryside". Immediately, she broke up with the person next to her.

    Coincidentally, the person next to him, Qiao Lianlian, was very familiar.

    It was the aunt Zhang who had always wanted to follow Gu Cheng, and he did not hesitate to fight with Qiao again and again for Gu Cheng.

    The two people whispered there as if the bastard mung bean met his eyes.

    One scolded, "Isn't it just a little widow with a dead husband and son? Bringing a few children to earn some money, what kind of air."

    A clapped hand, "That is, who pretended to be seen, I forgot how to beat the children before. you do not know the little girl was beaten more miserable, bellowed and cried for mercy, the results still beat the woman with the crazy, not something too. " "

    is that, you do not think you can make some money as a good person, privately She still doesn't know how to grind the children, and call them to do heavy work and enjoy the blessing by themselves. It is really bad