Chapter 101: The emperor's grandson

Yunxi Tower got the secret recipe for delicious cooking in Sixi Tower!

    The news swept across the entire Xiyang Town in less than half a day, causing the old diners in the town to boil.

    Immediately afterwards, Han Zhao, the owner of Sixi Building, hurriedly rushed over, which reflected this statement even more.

    For a time, everyone was emotional.

    Someone sighed, "Now, the advantage that Sixi Tower has just gained over

    Yunxi Tower is gone." "I heard that Yunxi Tower was a recipe for improper methods." Someone sighed with emotion.

    "What about impropriety? Anyway, if I got it, Sixi Tower can only be eaten up." Some people didn't take it seriously.

    In the Sixi Building.

    All the masters except Master Chu Huang are sitting here, looking at Han Zhao directly above, with a relaxed expression.

    "I still want to thank you for your cooperation this time, especially Master Zhou, this time Yunxi Tower can enter the urn. Your performance is indispensable." Han Zhao said with a smile.

    Master Zhou waved his hand, "It's still the boss who is powerful, and it can be seen at a glance that Lao Huang is an insider, so that the game was successfully deployed."

    "Ms. Qiao divided the formula into many points, and each person only mastered a part of it. Among them, It’s clear who has the more, who has the less, and who has the overlap with who has the overlap." Han Zhao sneered, "Yunxi Tower has an eyeliner in my Sixi Tower, so naturally I also have it in Sixi Tower. If you can leave an eye on him, as long as you inquire carefully and know the approximate amount of the fresh powder, you can guess who has leaked the secret recipe. "

    It turns out that each of them did not evenly grasp the formula.

    Some people master less ratios, some master more ratios, and some even master ratios that are completely unusable.

    Unexpectedly, there are still such twists and turns!

    Although everyone was not dissatisfied with Sixi Tower, at this moment they were still shocked by the owner's wisdom.

    At that moment, everyone, including Master Zhou, dare not have any other thoughts ever since.

    But they didn't know, their boss admired a little lady at this moment.

    She taught how to keep this fresh fan secret.

    After the formula of the fresh powder was leaked, she also gave the way to save it.

    Such a female woman was wronged to be her stepmother in a remote village.

    Han Zhao sighed regretfully.

    At the same time, Gujiacun.

    Qiao sneezed a huge sneeze again and again.

    Several children were taken aback, and hurriedly gathered around.

    Gu Cheng asked, "What's wrong with you, mother? Is it because of typhoid fever?"

    Gu Que looked worried. "The weather has been cold recently, so don't get sick, mother can't even find a doctor during the Chinese New Year."

    After all, the doctor is going to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

    Qiao repeatedly touched the heads of the two older children, and said softly, "Don't worry, I'm fine."