Chapter 60

Qiao closed his eyes again and again.

    This sub-memory brings a bad feeling.

    It looked like the vastness, the loneliness, and the ruthlessness before going mad, the desperate madness, even with his heart throbbing madly, as if he was about to jump out of his chest at any time.

    She didn't like this feeling, she could only shake her head, touch the delicate cheeks of Xiao Ge'er in her arms, and her heart slowly returned to its place.

    Fortunately, she is not Qiao Lianlian.

    She is the Patriarch of the Qiao family who died and came back alive, Qiao Lianyi.

    "Aren't you dead?" Qiao Jianshan thought he was hell, but after a closer look, he didn't want to. He was surprised, "Qiao Lianlian found another bitch?"

    Gu Shao's face went dark.

    Qiao Jianshan thought that he had guessed it right, and immediately said happily, "Did you marry my girl and give the money? Bring the gift, see if you are building and repairing the house, don’t want too much, give me fifty taels of silver, I This girl is yours, and you will be like it in the future."

    Gu Shao's face is already black like the bottom of a pot.

    He squeezed out the words from his teeth, "Qiao did not remarry, I am Gu Shao, the third son of the Gu family."

    "Not new?" Qiao Jianshan was a little disappointed, "Forget it, no matter who you are, you have to do it today. Give me fifty taels of silver."

    "Why give you silver?" Gu Shao frowned.

    "Just because you have the money to build a house, you can't just care about your elders, you have to be filial, you understand, you can do it well by letting the elders live well." Qiao Jianshan said carelessly.

    Qiao repeatedly rolled his eyes behind him.

    This damn it, this bad logic.

    She stepped forward, stood shoulder to shoulder with Gu Shao, and said indifferently, "Didn’t you deny me as a girl? Didn’t you say that I’m already a member of the Gu family? Is it irrelevant? Why is there a big quarrel now?"

    Qiao Jianshan was choked.

    These words were indeed what he said, but wasn't this bitch girl useless at the beginning.

    If he had known that she was so capable, had made money, and had to build a house, he would have said nothing to her.

    "I'm a girl." Qiao Jianshan smiled droolingly, "I heard that you sell braised pork and do other small businesses. You earn money every day. You see that Dad is having a hard time now. You don't support two. ? " "

    support? "Joe again and again showing a hint of a smile, no one refused, but meaningful sort of thinking," is not impossible. "

    Liu aunt, there are several major points of the children are shocked.

    Her mother (Xiao Qiao) has a problem with her brain, she can't get rid of the smelly nose, she dare to agree to give him money?

    You know, once there is a second time, there are countless times with a second time.

    When Qiao Jianshan tasted the sweetness of the girl, he would hold on to Qiao to suck blood again and again until she was useless.

    "You kid, it's worth raising your father and letting you marry such a good husband-in-law." Qiao Jianshan was overjoyed, rubbing his hands, and was about to get in front of Qiao Lianlian, "Daddy has been too tight recently. Give me dozens of flowers."