Chapter 88

Compared with Qiao's willingness to put meat and cut ingredients, which is a more modern cooking technique, Aunt Liu's cooking method is the authentic taste of this era.

    The meat only adds a little bit of froth to improve the taste, and there are a lot of dishes, the salt taste is weak, and the flavor of the seasoning is basically not good.

    The advantage is that it is light and does not catch fire, but the disadvantage is that there is no meal.

    For a while, it’s been Qiao who is cooking again and again, and even Aunt Liu and Uncle Liu’s mouths have been raised up. After they ate half a bun, they put down their chopsticks and stopped eating.

    If this is Qiao cooking again and again, at least one of them should have a steamed bun.

    The contrast is evident.

    "Hey, this mouth is slapped." Aunt Liu sighed.

    "Auntie, don't worry, you will come to my house to eat in the future, or I can take the child to eat aunt's meal." Qiao smiled again and again.

    The feelings of people and people come out of getting along with each other.

    Aunt Liu was kind to her, and she also gave back to Aunt Liu, the two of them became more and more like mothers.

    Sometimes Aunt Liu wanted to recognize Qiao again and again as a damsel, but after another thought, Xiao Qiao could make money and was amazing. He rushed to recognize a damsel, and others thought that he wanted to take advantage.

    Aunt Liu still had an old face, so she shelved this idea again.

    "Why don't I learn how to cook with Xiao Qiao, even if I can't make Xiao Qiao like that, it can be delicious." Aunt Liu suddenly said with interest.

    Uncle Liu on the side quickly nodded in agreement.

    Who knows that Aunt Liu changed his face again, "I knew you disliked my cooking and it was not delicious. I have eaten it for 20 or 30 years and still dislike it. Don't eat it in the future."

    Uncle Liu's head froze in midair. In the middle, neither nodding nor shaking his head.

    Qiao was about to laugh again and again.

    She didn't persuade or blend in. Aunt Liu and Uncle Liu got along in this way. Although what they said was not so pleasant, they always loved each other the most in their hearts.

    Approximately, this is the old husband and wife.

    Qiao raised his head again and again, glanced at the bright moon in the sky, and couldn't help but smile.

    Gu Shao on the side also softened inexplicably.

    At the round dinner table, everyone is clear in their hearts, feeling the quiet and peaceful moments.

    Until, the cry of a child broke the silence.

    Qiao Lianlian stood up for the first time, "It's Song."

    She turned around and ran to the old house. Gu Shao was faster than her and galloped out like the wind.

    When Qiao ran to the place again and again, Gu Shao hugged Gu Ge and softly coaxed her.

    The little girl closed her eyes and wailed loudly. There was a big bruise on her white forehead, and there was still blood oozing out.

    Qiao's breathing suddenly stagnated.