Chapter 40

Maybe Qiao Lianlian's eyes were too obvious.

Gu Shao turned his head and looked over, and explained, "I was sent to be an escort when I was ten years old. I went home a year ago and was arrested to be a strong man within a few days."

So, in fact, he took a few How long does it take for a child to look back at home?

Qiao nodded thoughtfully, and didn't delve into the problem anymore.

Gu Shao let out a sigh of relief.

A family of four passed through the bazaar, bypassed a street, and finally came to the entrance of Sixi Tower.

Because it was getting late, the shopkeeper of Sixi Tower was standing at the door looking eagerly, until he saw Qiao Lianlian, he patted his thigh, "You can count it, grandma, there is only one bottom left for the fresh powder, at most In half an hour, there will be no fresh noodles in the

building ." "Before, if there was no fresh noodles in the building, I would still cook as usual." Qiao smiled and handed over the fresh noodles.

The shopkeeper glared at her, "Knowingly asking, the taste of your fresh vermicelli has improved a lot, and it is incomparable to the previous one. If the customer has eaten his mouth, how can he still eat the previous dishes." It was

like being used to it. It is very difficult for people who have spent a lot of time to return to a simple life.

Qiao laughed again and again without saying a word.

This is good, more and more people love dishes made with fresh powder, so she can eat and drink with the recipe.

It's not a waste of her time to spend so much effort.

"This is two catties of fresh noodles. There is not enough time. I will make some of them first, and then I will rush to make them and send them over." Qiao explained briefly.

Although the shopkeeper is very dissatisfied with the small amount, he is the one who has the formula. He is just a buyer of the formula. No matter how dissatisfied, he can only blow his beard and stare. There are four or five branches in Sixi Building."

"You must send more tomorrow." Qiao repeatedly agreed.

The shopkeeper didn't shy away either, so he directly took a consistent copper coin.

There are always a thousand copper coins, and when they are too much, Qiao counts forty in a row and returns.

The shopkeeper waved his hand, "Don't

worry about this. If you can send more fresh powder, I will thank God." "Okay, the shopkeeper can rest assured, I will definitely tomorrow." Qiao Lianlian's impression of the shopkeeper is finally good. A lot.

There is a lot of business in Sixi Building, and the shopkeeper is also busy.

After Qiao handed over the money again and again, he took the children and left Sixi Tower.

Gu Shao followed, and his brows frowned as she watched her count the money happily.

Isn't it the consistent coin? Why are you so happy?

He would never know how happy it would be for an ordinary people's home to get a consistent copper coin one day.

It's like he didn't know how much work Qiao had put in to earn this consistent copper coin.

"I received the money today, what does Xiao Geer want to eat?" Qiao repeatedly touched the head of the child in his arms.

Gu Ge is well-behaved and cute. "Mother can eat whatever song she does, she is not picky about

food ." "Little Geer is a good boy, but if you really want to eat something, you can tell your mother." Qiao Lian's heart is too soft. , "Anyway, I want to cook at home, so it's better to cook

something that Xiaogeer likes to eat." "Then, that Xiaogeer wants to eat noodles, which is the kind of long, soft and slippery noodles." Gu Ge blinked and gestured there.

Qiao thinks about it again and again, these days she only made a kind of fan for children.

That's the vermicelli in the mutton stewed cabbage.

I didn't expect Xiao Ge'er to be so good.

"Okay, mommy will go buy some vermicelli." Qiao rubbed the girl's head again and again.

The little girl covered her small mouth, smiled shyly, her eyes flashed and bright like stars in the sky.

Qiao did what he said repeatedly.

First bring.