Chapter 65

"Master Zhou fried a few pieces of sausages. I tasted them. They are really fragrant, especially delicious. They have a completely different flavor from sausages." Shopkeeper Hu said, "Master Zhou has more ideas, so I just sliced ​​them. I ate a few plates for old customers, and they all liked it. I wondered if it could be sold in the store."

    He looked at Qiao Lianlian’s expression, and saw Qiao Lianlian sitting firmly on the mountain, indifferent. , Nodded secretly again, "We are also old friends, and we have dealt with more than once, this time you do and we sell things, what do you think of Lady Qiao?"

    Qiao repeatedly folded his hands on the table without speaking.

    After a while, she curled the four fingers of her right hand and buckled the tabletop gently, making a muffled sound, "I can teach you how to make it, and I can even make more different flavors. I can also teach you in addition to frying. Other novel ways to eat."

    Shopkeeper Hu suddenly lit up.

    But suddenly thinking that this lady Qiao is not a good person to take advantage of, she frowned again, "Ms. Qiao has a new plan

    again ?" Qiao laughed suddenly.

    Smart people don’t play dumb riddles, she just said, “I’m a person with limited power after all, and I can’t do much to be a bowel. Instead of busy earning some cost money, it’s better to earn some flattering money—for example, sharing . " "

    is divided into? "Hu treasurer frowned," said the thin lady also invited to Joe. " "

    I put production methods things to you, and then on to sell Sixi floor whenever such things, must earn money Part of me." Qiao said calmly again and again.

    "Are you crazy?" Shopkeeper Hu stood up abruptly. "Our Sixi Building has five branches. Together, we don't know how much the daily flow is. That's tens of thousands of taels of silver, this"

    "Don't just look at it. " Right now." Qiao smiled again and again, "Five points are the income, if there are fifty stores, five hundred stores, this is a business, as long as the profit is more than the money out, it is a suitable business. Does the shopkeeper think this sentence is correct?"

    Shopkeeper Hu's expression gradually faded, and the whole person sat back slowly.

    Good meeting, he said, "I'm just in charge of a restaurant, not a serious owner. I have to report this to our owner."

    "I'm not in a hurry. The shopkeeper will discuss it slowly. It doesn't matter if it fails." Qiao smiled again and again.

    Two people briefly said a few more words, and shopkeeper Hu hurriedly said goodbye.

    Qiao watched him away again and again before turning back to the old house.

    Aunt Liu came out of the East Room, looked around, and suddenly stepped forward to hold Qiao Lianlian, and the wife whispered after the door, "Little Qiao, it’s not difficult to make the sausages. If you talk to him like this, aren’t you afraid of himself? I figured out how to do it and left you behind?"

    Qiao laughed suddenly, "Auntie, don't worry, I can talk to him about the split, this sausage is definitely not a big head." To

    put it bluntly, sausage is a test, and the real thing is fresh powder. .

    During this period of time, Sixilou also tasted the sweetness brought by fresh noodles. If you can know the formula of fresh noodles, Sixilou said that it would not be able to develop into the first restaurant in Anyang County.