Chapter 63

The moonlight is frosty.

    Gu Cheng's complexion was also frosty.

    Standing in front of him, Gu Shao sighed while looking at the young man who was gradually popping out, but there was a hint of relief in his eyes.

    This child has grown up.

    Setbacks make people grow up, hardships make people mature.

    Although Gu Cheng is less than ten years old, his spine is straight, his face is firm, and he clearly has an independent personality and the ability to think long-term.

    "Father." The young boy raised his head and looked at Gu Shao quietly, "Or, you'd better go."

    Gu Shao was taken aback. He didn't expect that the elder son opened his mouth. He was a little unbelievable. Do you want me to stay here to protect you?"

    "Protection?" Gu Cheng smiled lightly, "Father did not bring protection, but restraint."

    Gu Shao frowned tightly.

    "My mother treats us well and will protect us. Although she has bad times, her current mother is very qualified and protects us very well." Gu Cheng said quietly, "When Dad comes out, he will either divorce his wife or protect us. The Gu family has added a lot of trouble to us and did not make any contribution to this family. It is better to leave earlier so as not to waste time here."

    Gu Shao was a little embarrassed, "I was reckless at first. But now I really want to stay in Gujiacun and stay by your side to protect you."

    "But dad, you haven't really integrated into Gujiacun and become Gu Shao of Gujiacun. You are too worried about everything in the past and always keep yourself As a bystander, so you will never blend in with us." Gu Cheng hit the nail on the head.

    The night is getting darker and darker, and the eyes are as deep as humans, with thick fog, so people can't see through.

    The eldest son has gone back to the house to read, and he has been very hard recently.

    Gu Shao was still standing there in a daze, unable to return to his senses for a long time.

    Yes, he has always been like a spectator floating next to his mother, and he didn't regard himself as a real Gu's villager.

    And what Aunt Liu said in the day.

    Gu Shao closed his eyes and his thoughts were flying like a spinning top, with his thin lips pressed tightly, and a Chinese character on his forehead wrinkled.

    Qiao opened the door again and again and saw this scene.

    After thinking about it, she shouted, "Sleep." The

    girl's crisp voice spread in the night, like clusters of water spreading and sliding on the bluestone slab, with a soft refreshment. , Recalled Gu Shao's mentality.

    He opened his eyes, took a deep look at Qiao Lianlian, and nodded lightly, "Okay."

    Because Qiao Lianlian had a large family, Aunt Liu cleaned up two wing rooms for them.

    Originally thinking of one room for adults and one room for children, Qiao repeatedly decided on his own and divided into one room for men and one room for women.

    Now, she takes two girls to sleep in one room, and Gu Shao takes three boys to sleep in one room.

    "Here, your quilt." Qiao repeatedly handed over a set of quilts that smelled of sunshine.