Chapter 113(Gu Cheng abandoned the exam)

After walking on the street for a while, Qiao went to the vegetable market in Anyang County alone.

    At present, the fresh powder used in Sixilou is good, but in Qiao Lianlian's heart, it is still a little bit worse.

    It was not possible to prepare well at the beginning, entirely because Xieyang County was not rich enough in materials, and now it is rare to come to a larger county town, and Qiao Lianlian began to frantically search for fresh ingredients.

    Dried abalone, dried scallops, dried kelp, dried dried shrimp.

    But Qiao bought all the work that Anyang County had that could improve freshness.

    After putting the things in the small courtyard, and preparing the ingredients for the next evening's meal, it was time for the exam to end.

    Qiao nodded again and again to greet the two children.

    Gu Cheng remained expressionless as always, Han Mu was still calm, and happily greeted Qiao again and again.

    On the second day, Han Mu's expression became a little dignified.

    Day three, heavy.

    When I came out on the fourth day, I was even a little unhappy.

    Qiao Lianlian didn't know how to comfort him, so he could only go outside to buy some special food from Anyang County and force him to eat it.

    On the fifth day of the exam, the number of candidates outside dropped sharply, at least half of that on the first day.

    Joe didn't know why.

    Gu Cheng said lightly, "I didn't do well in the test a few days ago, so today there is no need for the test."

    Qiao sighed again and again, his eyes fell on Han Mu, worried that he would retreat.

    Unexpectedly, the child who had always escaped managed to show a slight smile to comfort her, "Don't worry, Madam Qiao, I promised my father, no matter how difficult it is, I will persevere to the end."

    Qiao nodded again and again, for the first time Awareness of the children of these big families.

    It turns out that their minds are really stronger than ordinary children.

    "Go for the test, I'll pack my things, and I'll go home overnight after the test today." She handed the two burdens to the two children.

    Han Mu stretched out his hand to take it.

    When it was Gu Cheng's turn, he stretched out his hand, but received nothing.

    When he took a closer look, it turned out that a foot was sticking out diagonally, kicking the navy blue bag into the air.

    Not only that, the foot stretched out like this, slanted sharply, and even kicked Gu Cheng.

    Gu Cheng frowned, his anger sank into his dantian, his body was half-upward and he dodged backwards, at the same time reaching out to take the falling blue bag.

    Although he took the exam, he never let go of kung fu, not to mention how skilled he was, but he still had the strength to fight back.

    At the moment, he also slammed back with one leg.

    The man touched him firmly and took a step back.

    Gu Cheng, because of his young age and lack of strength, suffered a bit of a loss and took three steps back.