Chapter 56

The materials used to build a house have not been shipped for two days.

    Master Zhang discussed with Qiao again and again, while building the house while transporting materials, so as not to delay time.

    Qiao held the newly-changed land deed again and again and agreed very happily.

    The next step is to move.

    Saying that it is moving, in fact, it is changing to live on the other side of the wall.

    Aunt Liu’s house is not smaller than Gu’s old house, and the wing room was covered in the early years, and there is no shortage of space at all.

    Not only that, the two sons of Aunt Liu's family moved out after they got married, and now only Aunt Liu and Uncle Liu live here.

    Occasionally, their children and grandchildren would come back to take a look, but more often there were only two lonely old people. It is no wonder that Aunt Liu likes the children of the Gu family so much.

    Considering that Qiao Lianlian had many family members, Aunt Liu thoughtfully packed out the most spacious and bright east wing room.

    The quilt was moved by Qiao Lianlian from the old house on the spot, and even with the children on the quilt, he obviously only took a nap. When he woke up, the room and bed were changed.

    "Mother." Gu Ge yelled crisply while lying on the bed.

    Qiao repeatedly didn't hear the bricks from others, so Aunt Liu walked in, "What's wrong with the little song, are you scared? Don't be afraid, this is Grandma Liu's house."

    Gu Ge blinked, revealing growth.

    Xiao Mi Chi said, "Grandma, grandma, mother." Aunt Liu liked her smile the most, she couldn't bear to kiss her little cheek, "Your mother is out, isn't Xiao Ge'er scared?"

    "Ge'er is not afraid, Ge'er likes grandma, grandma is the best." Gu Ge pursed his small mouth and kissed Aunt Liu's face, turning the heart of Aunt Liu's love.

    "Go for a walk, get hungry, grandma will give you food, you have all eaten with grandma these days." She picked up Gu Ge and walked out.

    Gu Lou and Gu Zhong, who were dumb-mouthed and sex-deficient, sat on the bed, sullen-eyed, but couldn't say anything to act like a baby.

    Harm, who made us a man.

    Gu Lou raised his head and expressed disdain for his sister's coquetry and cuteness.

    After about Mozhan tea time, Xiao Geer ran back with a plate of crispy peanuts.

    The plate was white and round, filled with peanuts wrapped and fried and crispy. The taste was really fragrant.

    Gu Zhong is okay, Gu Lou's saliva is about to fall off.

    Think, want to eat.

    He raised his head and looked at Aunt Liu eagerly. What man, what gender, is it important to eat?

    The fat boy who had hurt a leg sat on the edge of the bed, raised his head to Aunt Liu, showing a sweet smile, and whispered in a deadly voice, "Grandma, grandma, I want to eat too, grandma is the best a. "

    by Joe again and again errands, come see a brother and sister did not wake up the Gu magpie to see this scene, her face in her bare hands.

    Oh, this little brother, he will lose her face all his life.