Chapter 90

The rooster crowed at dawn.

    It was the moment when the villagers got up to wash, and the elderly, such as Aunt Liu, might still be fascinated.

    As a result, there was a howl on the ground, and the Gu family scolded and cried and walked from the west end of the village to the east end of the village.

    Good guy, at this moment, the whole Gu's Village is boiling.

    Those who were awake stretched their heads to watch the excitement, those who were not awake were awakened, and walked out with sleepy eyes.

    Don't watch the bastard if there is fun.

    At first, Mrs. Gu came over with her family. When she walked to the door of the new house, she had already become a mighty force.

    "Gu Shao, you kill a thousand knives, you are cruel and unfeeling wolf cub, that's your brother, you put such a heavy hand, you are still not a person after all." The old lady Gu stood at the door of the new house, cursing. One sentence is louder than one sentence.

    "Look at everyone, this is what Gu Shao hit. Look at the injuries on our head. Where is our brother? This is obviously a deep hatred." Sister Gu also cried and cried, "There is also my place, such a small child. He can do it too. Is he worthy to be an uncle? Is he still a man?" The

    parties involved Gu Wei and Gu Zhuangzhuang all raised their heads, revealing bruised faces, scarred arms, and scarred thighs.

    It's really serious.

    Some villagers exchanged glances, and they were a little muttered in their hearts.

    There are also some outspoken people who have already helped in cursing - in the eyes of the dealer, no matter what they do, since they are brothers and are related by blood, they can't make such a cruel hand.

    What's more, Gu Lao San's family is well, as for being so ruthless.

    When Qiao Lianlian came out, he just heard someone saying that they were cruel and cold-blooded.

    She laughed immediately.

    Laughing while walking out.

    Because the reputation of the Qiao tigress was so widespread, the beating of Mrs. Gu was too fresh in memory, and all the villagers in Gujia Village outside shut their mouths.

    It was silent for a while.

    Qiao flattened his ruffled sleeves and brushed the hair behind his ears before he looked at everyone slowly, "I came to my house so early, but I want to wish my new house completed. Thank you everyone. ."

    No one in the village dared to speak.

    Only old lady Gu relied on her old age and seniority. Qiao didn't dare to provoke her, and said with her voice, "It's you who tempted my son to have a big change in temperament. Shao'er was so honest and obedient before, but now he actually Even your own brothers and nephews are beaten, you must be a woman who instigated you."

    "Mother, you made a mistake." Qiao said indifferently, "We didn't beat the eldest brother and nephew."

    "You still dare to sophistry?" Gu The old lady almost jumped up angrily, "It's not who you were hitting? Could it be that the boss is blind and misunderstood?"

    "We really didn't hit the big brother and the big nephew." Qiao repeatedly emphasized the key words. "yesterday Ashao played only two culprits, and that the culprits come to our house to steal things, but also hurt my little girl, but the shot Eshao see the two culprits dislodge it."