Chapter 105

However, it's been half an hour, but no one is coming.

    The treasurer Qian was about to pee his pants in a hurry.

    The young man on the side said timidly, "If it is really a problem with the fresh powder, can the owner come over?" The

    treasurer Qian stiffened.

    Yes, the fresh powder is used by all Yunxi Towers together. There can be problems in Xiyang Town, and there must be problems in other places.

    He must be too busy to get out of his club.

    Now, the treasurer of money is really going to cry.

    Some guests were impatient and yelled, “Is there anybody coming, and I’m not going to give you any answers? Should I let these patients wait?”

    Although vomiting and diarrhea are not fatal, they are extremely troublesome. .

    It's okay to vomit, just get a basin.

    But God knows how long the queue of Yunxi Tower's Maokeng was at this time.

    With Hu Han Zhao treasurer, kindly reminded to go before the money dispensers phrase, "If I were you, would quickly pay the damages, so the more people piling up, really bad reputation of the restaurant, how much money can not buy back."

    His statement is real.

    The treasurer Qian also realized the importance of the matter. He glanced at the counter position, thinking about the gold and silver that he had just received today, and shook his head heartily, "Send, send, compensation, food poisoning compensation, fifty taels."

    Fifty taels of silver, That's a lot. Many people don't need five taels to eat a good meal. Now one person pays five taels, which is considered generous.

    Those who were not poisoned, but couldn't eat enough, refunded all the money for the meal, and an extra person made up two taels of silver, which finally calmed the crowd.

    As for how much money Yunxi Building lost, probably only they knew.

    Qiao smiled secretly and withdrew from the crowd along with Han Zhao.

    "Miss Qiao, I have finished watching today's play, the night is deep, I will let Lao Hu send you back." Han Zhao said.

    "I won't leave for now." Qiao waved his hand again and again and glanced at Gu Que.

    The big girl with her head down reluctantly walked out.

    Qiao coughed lightly twice, "Quick, Que'er."

    Gu Que raised her head and yelled with her mouth flat. "It is a special medicine for food poisoning, vomiting and diarrhea. It works after you eat it. A pack of ten cents. It’s not expensive, it’s not expensive.” There

    are people around you who can’t stand up. They can detoxify as

    soon as they hear it, and their eyes light up immediately, “Can it really detoxify?” “Of course, it will work after a quarter of an hour. "Qiao laughed mysteriously again and again.

    It was only a quarter of an hour. Of course, the most important thing was that ten cents were very cheap, and someone immediately bought a pack from Gu Que.

    Then, someone came to buy it one after another.

    Joe lived a whole day and sold hundreds of packages clean.