Chapter 23

"Why, the shopkeeper has nothing to say." Qiao wiped his tears again and again, and said every word, "Today, our mothers were saved by others. If something happens next time, it's you Yunxi. Lou’s murder case."

    "Yes, if we have something wrong again, I hope the folks in the village will help our mothers report the crime, so that we can die well." Gu Que also reacted at this meeting and followed, "We have no father. Mothers are not easy to live, and they die, but the bad guys can't get away with it."

    "Yes, they can't get away with it ."

    Someone couldn't see it, and then more people followed suit.

    One sentence, one sentence, then another sentence.

    The face of the shopkeeper in Yunxi Tower was completely blue.

    He knew that not only did he lose the prescription, but he couldn't move this woman anymore.

    Because as long as something happened to her, all the witnesses were there, and he couldn't escape the relationship.

    This woman, so calculated on him, even slandered the reputation of Yunxi Tower.

    It's really hateful, and hateful!

    The shopkeeper shook his hand and left, seemingly angry.

    Only he knew that deep in his heart he was actually a little relieved.

    "It's too pitiful to be bullied like this."

    "Hey, it's not easy for a woman to take a few such small children after all."

    "It's too bitter." The

    surrounding people dissipated.

    Qiao Lianniang also tidied up and left slowly.

    After leaving a little further, Gu Que couldn't help asking, "Mother, we can obviously sue them, why should we let them go like this? Did they let them bully us for nothing?"

    "Stupid girl." Qiao repeatedly touched her head. "It's easy to report to an official. What will happen afterwards? As the saying goes, strong dragons don't suppress local snakes. Yunxi Tower has been entrenched in Xianyang County for a long time, and we can't be sure whether officials and businessmen are covering it.

    " Step back ten thousand steps and said, even if you succeeded in becoming an official, I really offended Yunxi Tower. What did he jump over the wall and what did our mothers resist?" Qiao sighed again and again.

    She is not afraid, but she still has five children.

    The oldest is nine years old, and the youngest is only two years old. If there is a case, she can't afford to hurt her.

    So after thinking about it, Qiao repeatedly decided to teach Yunxi Tower a lesson, and at the same time firmly held them in public opinion, but in the end it did not cause too much damage to Yunxi Tower, and would not lead to crazier revenge.

    Just like Gu Cheng hit Gu Zhuang back then.

    "With such an appearance, the people in Yunxi Tower dare not move us anymore." Gu Cheng also understood, and sighed softly, his eyes darkened, his hands clenched into fists.

    Still too weak, he thought.

    If he is powerful enough, powerful enough, and sharp enough, the mother will definitely not come up with such a way to solve the problem, and they don't have to silently swallow their grievances.