Chapter 111

Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Bigmiddlesmall
Chapter 111
front page
bookshelf
Bookmark
Back to Contents

Please install our client

Offline download and ad-free reading

Download APP
Free reading for life
    The carriage passed through Xiyang Town and turned to Sixi Tower.

    Han Mu was already waiting at the door holding two large cages.

    Seeing their carriage coming, he was about to rush forward excitedly, but was grabbed by Han Zhao.

    "This time I will let you go to the Tongsheng test with Ms. Qiao. Don't forget what you promised." His eyes were deep, "If you can't do it, you won't be allowed to make any comments in the future."

    Han Mu flatly said. Isn't it just being admitted to a talented scholar in five years, or being admitted to a scholar in ten years? I can definitely do it."

    Han Zhao nodded slowly, and then let go of his son's hand.

    Excited, Han Mu rushed into the carriage and sat cross-legged on the opposite side of Gu Cheng.

    Qiao Lianlian smiled helplessly, got out of the car and greeted Han Zhao, "Han Dong's house."

    Han Zhao glanced at the car, and saw that the curtain was lowered, before he approached Qiao Lianlian slightly, and whispered, "Those culprits are all It’s dealt with. Two of them came out of the prison. They should be the ones you sent in last time.”

    Qiaolian nodded, “Thank you

    Han Dong’s house.” Han Zhao shook his head, “The thief is dealt with, but Yunxi Tower is still in the cloud. Xilou." It

    means that Mazhi County can't move Yunxi Tower, and only some small shrimps can be handled.

    Qiao Lianlian's face sank.

    Only one hand covers the sky, and the kingship oppresses others.

    But she has nothing to do.

    "Now Yunxi Tower knows that you made the fresh powder. I want to target you, but I don't know what method to use." Han Zhao frowned, "I want Han Mu to be with you this time, and I also want to let Han The guards of the house should protect you."

    As for the Laoshizi deal with Han Mu, it was purely to urge this kid to make progress.

    Qiao was touched again and again, "Han Dong's house, why bother to bring Han Mu in, he is still young, if he is"

    If it is in danger, maybe Han Mu will go with her.

    "Ms. Qiao can't say that." Han Zhao hurriedly stopped her from talking, "First of all, the guards of my Han family are not vegetarians, and secondly, this is a lesson for Han Mu, lest he always get out of shape. . Of course, the most important thing is that Madam Qiao, you are also very important to Si Xi Lou."

    Moreover, he did not think Madam Qiao was a useless person.

    As far as he knew, Mrs. Qiao was in danger at least four times, but she came back safe and sound, with no wounds.

    To say that she has no abilities, Han Zhaoyi couldn't believe it.

    Finally, it was his selfishness.

    Han Zhao always felt that Gu Cheng didn't look like a short-lived person. On the contrary, his brows were bright, and he was more like a person who would stand in an unspeakable position.