Chapter 91

This person Qiao is no stranger to him, and Gu Shao is no stranger to him.

    He stepped forward, hand politely said, "Zhu turned out to be the big brother, the official newspaper of my eldest son, my family last night the theft."

    Headed by runners was originally heavily bureaucratic, after seeing Joe again and again, he frowned, Immediately put away the straight waist, piled up a smile, "It turned out to be Gu Jia Langjun and Mrs. Gu."

    Ma Zhixian said, this lady is extraordinary, and she needs to greet her well.

    He didn't know it the first time, but now he has to be cautious and never offend.

    "It turns out that Mrs. Gu's house was stolen, so you have to check it carefully." After the leader of the government officer finished speaking, he looked back at the little government officer behind him, and his tone returned to seriousness. What's going on."

    Xiao Yayi led the order into the new house.

    There are a bunch of people standing outside, you look at me, I look at you, don’t understand how things got so serious.

    In this era, the family atmosphere is strong, the sense of unity is strong, and the blood relationship is extremely important.

    In general, if you have anything to do, you can find the clan elder, Lizheng, most talk about peace and forget it.

    Few people go to report to officials.

    Reporting to officials means that things are going to be big and it means that they can’t be dealt with.

    For a time, many people looked at Gu Shao with strange eyes.

    Gu Shao didn't notice anything, and still stood lightly in front of the new house, talking to Zhu Yayi.

    At about Mozhan tea time, Xiao Yayi inspected the new house, searched for the footprints on the wall, and walked out to report, "Boss, it is really artificial stealing. I saw the footprints of two people on the wall. It should be an adult man. And a boy." An

    adult man and a boy.

    Just match Gu Wei and Gu Zhuangzhuang.

    For a while, many people who didn't want to believe Qiao's words were all surprised.

    Gu Wei stepped back two steps and murmured, "This doesn't prove anything. Who knows where the thief came from, maybe it's from Lijiacun."

    "Boss, we walked all the way along our footsteps and found this. It fits perfectly with the footprints on the wall." Another servant came over with a shoe in his hand.

    Gu Wei's complexion changed drastically. He really lost a shoe yesterday, but because of the emergency, he didn't go back to search for it. Thinking about looking for it carefully today, who knew it had become the key evidence.

    "Even picked up the shoes and how, someone's not two pairs of shoes." He would also like fooling, "This shoe has a better man."

    "Shoe pairs, just go to a suspect's home to find on the other, the basic You can be convicted." Zhu Yaye said coldly.

    In fact, people with a discerning eye have already seen the truth, but they just need to get real evidence.

    Gu Wei's last hope was gone.

    He looked at Gu Shao, and then at the eager officials, stepped back, turned and ran.

    "Grab him." Zhu Yajie shouted immediately.