11

I awoke...to feel pain blooming in my body. I sat up...nervously looking around the room.

Looking down my naked body...my eyes widened. Bruises marred my pale skin. My stomach and thighs had bite marks everywhere. Even my chests did. I dont even recall him biting me. Maybe he did...I was just so worked up I did not notice. Looking down I saw a sleeping Sirus.

Disgust filled me. I got up and ran into the bathroom. Seeing an empty pale, I threw up the contents in my stomach. I clutched the bucket tightly...recalling the events of last night.

I had liked...some parts of the experience. Which made me throw up once more. The other parts...like when he entered me...and all after that were horrible. He ceased to stop when I told him it hurt. His grip on my body while...doing so was unbearable. The only good part...was when his tongue descended on my womanhood. Which I thought was un- Kingly....

After my stomach had calmed down..I used a wash cloth to wipe at my mouth...then went back into the room. I looked at myself in the mirror. My neck looked as if someone had gnawed on it...like a bone.

"Esmerelda?"

I quickly turned around to see King Sirus sitting up staring at me. "You're beautiful," He said as he got up and began to walk over to me...naked. His member...was thoroughly aroused...

I tried to cover myself with my hands as best as I could. Fear wracked my body. "N-no. Please do not make me do that again," I whimpered, taking nervous steps back.

He stopped in his tracks. "I won't," he said clearing his throat. "Here." He tossed me his shirt. I quickly put it on, staring at him warily. "I just want to bathe you...heal your bruises then you can go."

I shook my head. "I just want to go see Eddie."

"Esmerelda...we are not supposed to leave the room for a week. We should be working on ensuring an heir to the throne."

The thought of having a child with him made me physically ill. I heaved over the bucket once again and threw up liquid. After gathering myself together, I looked up at him. "You cause this...me to throw up. How could you ever think I would want to be with you again after I throw up thinking about...about that. Let me go see the only thing I love in this god forsaken place!" I spat at him. He just stared at me. "You have taken everything away from me. Everything. I just want to see him."

He left the room, leaving me by myself. I quickly washed up...gently washing my body. My entire body ached. I put on a long sleeved dress that the neckline was basically suffocating me. I did not care though. I didn't want anyone seeing the evidence of what he had done to me. It was disgusting.

Once I was remotely dressed, I began to walk around the castle trying to find my little brother. I was lost though. The castle was to large. I had no idea where I was going.

"My Queen?" I whipped around, to see Rowan. He looked at me with confusion. As if wondering why I was down this wing.

I smiled lightly, not being able to look at him. "C-Can you direct me to where my brothers room is?"

"My Queen are you alright?" He asked, as he was suddenly in front of me. Glaring down. I nodded nervously. "Esmerelda," he said and I snapped my head up.

"D-Don't call me that. Call me Esme please. H-he uses that name to much," I whimpered. He was the only one who called me by my full name. I did not like it.

"My cousin?"

I nodded my head while wiping at a few stray tears. "Mhm," I said trying to hold it together. I felt his large hand grip my shoulder. "Rowan do not touch me like that!" I shrieked. Instead of pulling his hand away he pulled me closer to him. To his chest. "Stop it!" I cried as he simply just held me there.