21

"Now Sarah we do not bite people. That is not...um lady like," I chastised Sarah as Eddie was inspecting his bite to the hand. What was I supposed to say? Eddie pulled her hair. I already had a talk with Eddie, telling him how would he like it if Sirus pulled my hair. In which he responded with a, 'I can't tell Sirus to stop he's to big! He might eat me.'

"Sorry," Sarah said while looking at her little hands. Her and Eddie were arguing about something and I had no idea why they were mad. Both little children were stubborn and refused to tell me.

"Ok! I forgive you! Let's go play outside!" Eddie said while grabbing Sarah's hand. He then grabbed mine too. "You can come too, Esme! You can chase us!"

The thought of chasing two balls of energy made me exhausted. I shook my head. I have felt warm all over for the past few days. Like an ongoing fever. I spent most of my time with Chelsea or lying in bed.

"I will play with you two later. I am going to go lie down for a while, okay?" Eddie shrugged his shoulders before he and Sarah went running off.

I wiped at my forehead, as o began to sweat a bit more. Wondering what on earth was wrong with me. Little subtle cramps began to bloom in my stomach. To the point where I had to stop in the middle of the hallway, and grab onto the wall.

This could not be my womanly time. It was to early. Was I sick? Did I come down with some sort of plague?

Trying to gather the strength to get to my bedroom. "Your highness?" Chelsea was down the hall, a look of worry crossing her features as she rushed over to me.

Her nostrils glared as she grabbed my arm softly. "Wha..what?" She said as she sniffed over my neck, like Sirus does sometimes. "How is that...possible?" She asked aloud as the pain in my stomach became more insistent. I did not know what she was talking about...but I needed help.

"Chelsea, please help me get to my chambers," I asked her as she nodded slowly and began to help me down the hall. "I feel awful. I do not know what is wrong," I admitted.

"I have told Sirus...to meet you at your chambers. He will...he will remedy your...your um issue," she stammered as I watched her in confusion. Sirus was no healer. He could not help me. All he would do is sit in our chambers and question me till I fall asleep. Or worse, try to touch me.

"Is everything alright, Your Highness?"

A guard suddenly appeared in front of Chelsea and I. He was looking down at me, with eyes glowing, and smiling. I felt myself press into Chelsea. He was...weird.

"Your assistance is not needed, warrior," Chelsea snarled. I watched in astonishment as Chelsea's eyes began to glow, and her teeth lengthened. "Go, warrior."

I stood deathly still, as Chelsea's hand had a vice grip on my arm. I felt like she was going to crush it at any moment.

The man seemed as if he were suddenly snapped out of a trance. His eyes flashed a deep red, before returning their natural color. He cleared his throat loudly as he looked between Chelsea and I.

"For...forgive me, your Highness," he begged as Chelsea made a growing noise.

I looked at her weakly. "It is alright...go back to your duties." I had no idea what just transpired in the beastly world but whatever it was, Chelsea was not happy about it.