22

I awoke...to feeling a chill run over my body. I slowly sat up, noticing the sun rays streaking into the room from the curtains...that seemed to be just pulled back.

I gulped, as I slowly sat up. More cold air hit me...I looked down realizing I was naked. I quickly wrapped the sheet around half of my body...looking around nervously. Looking for him.

The events from the yesterday and early this morning bombarded my mind. An odd sexual urge that fell upon me...that had me begging for Sirus's touch. My body was incredibly sore...and as I recalled those...certain activities...I understood why.

A warmth spread over me as vivid images began to play in mind. I shuddered. I could not think of him...in that way. I just could not.

"How are you feeling, Esmeralda?"

I jumped as I saw him in the corner of the room...polishing a sword. He had no shirt on...just a pair of loose trousers. My mouth became dry.... why was I acting like this? "What happened to me?" I asked him out loud, my eyes not being able to meet him.

I felt ashamed. Here I am speaking about my undying hatred of this man every winking moment...but last night. I had called upon him multiple times as if he was my lover! "I attempted to explain it you last night. It is called, heat. It was what all were woman, half-breeds, and some human mates of wolves go through. It is a sexual craving that your body gets to mate with your partner. It usually lasts from three days up to a week but since you add just a human it only lasted a day."

"Oh," I said while clearing my throat. What was I supposed to say. I was at a lost for words. A complete loss. "What...would happen if you did not help me?"

"Well a regular were woman would suffer until she is incapacitated or until she passed out from the pain. I think that is what would have happened to you." I shuddered. That pain was so awful...it felt like I was dying. Like someone was doing that to punish me...but when he touched me it was magnificent.

I cleared my throat... "thank you...I do not know how I would have survived without your assistance." His eyes widened. Complete and utter shock was on his face...before it was replaced with nothingness. "This does not happen often does it?"

"Only twice a year. Sometimes three."

I nodded mutely, as I tried to figure out a way to get out of bed without him seeing my body. "Could you turn around? I just want to get to the bathroom."

"I have already seen everything you have to offer, Esmeralda."

I glared at him. Was it to much to ask for him to not look at me? I already felt enough shame for him doing what he did to my body yesterday. He could not make this any more painless. He did eventually turn around. Which I was thankful for.

"How is you back?" He asked, as I began to walk to the washroom, naked. I was not going to ruin the bed spread...

"Fine," I said quickly before shutting the door. I took a deep breath. I was going mad. I splashed the lukewarm water on my face. He had already asked the maids to draw my bath. I submerged myself into it.

I was bruising again. Bruises covered my inner thighs...my wrists...my hips. My neck. My body went through another chilling recount of what we did. Why was this so hard to get out of my head? I needed to be cleansed of all these beasts.

I quickly washed...which was a bit hard to do...due to how tender and sore my body was. My stomach felt sore, and my legs were on fire due to certain activities. I did not even want to begin to describe how my...nether regions felt.

I sighed as I noticed that Sirus was still in the room. Usually he would have left by now. I pulled on my dress and huffed as I glanced at him again. He was still polishing swords. Did he have nothing to do today?