Attention/ Authors Note

Picture of what I envision Sirus to look like

Picture of what I envision Sirus to look like. Roman Reigns is a sexy AF god and I love him. I don't watch wrestling or WWE but my bf does and I swear he is Sirus. Not mannerisms just his looks and I found a picture when he looked angry and I'm like 'yes this is what the Lycan king looks like when he's pissed. This is him.'

Anyway I'm sorry this is not a chapter I'm having a dry spell, writers block, brain fart any other word for it. I know what I want to happen and I have the chapters typed out it's just not how I envisioned it in my mind.

SO I'm bored and I love when you guys have predictions of what's to come, so hit me with any predictions dealing with: (if you don't have any predictions just comment why you think of the characters lol)

The Vampire King

Sirus and Esmerelda

Estelle and Loche (Queen and King of the Dragons)

Edwin

Sara

Fiona

It's funny because I have the epilogue and everything played out but just these next few chapters are literally killing me.

Any cute/funny suggestions you think I should put in for the two chapter epilogue?? No promises to put anything into writing, just want to know what you guys would find touching or funny for the last chapter or two.

Thanks for reading and entertaining me in advance with your ideas and thoughts! I'll update when my head gets out of the damn clouds/gutters.

PS: Anyone know any good shows/anime that would interest me? A week before I start up college again and I need things to help me relax before I'm forced back into going to classes and stuff!