Bonus

"I think you will make a great King. Not as great as me but a pretty damn good one," Edwin jested with Thorian as he frowned at him. Both of them winding up laughing together. Which made me even more ecstatic. They were really getting along and my heart was overjoyed with that fact.

I put my hand on Thorian's arm. "He will be the best King Lycea has ever seen." I hoped Sirus did not hear me, even though he was speaking with someone else...

Edwin chuckled, his hand going to his shoulder. "Do you know what separates the princes from the Kings, Thorian?"

Thorian glanced at me and then looked to Edwin. "Strength?"

"No wit and a woman of course. Without those two a kingdom will surely fall. Lucky for my kingdom my sister was here and she is both witty and I suppose a woman." He supposes? I hit him gently on his chest and he grinned as he felt the need to ruffle my hair. Edwin would learn once he received a well deserve kick in the shin that he does not ruffle my hair. I do not care if William does, he is not William!

Thorian frowned, "Wit is the same thing as strength...mental strength."

"Touche, nephew but do you have a woman?" I would not stand here and listen to this, but Edwin clamped his hand over my own. Squeezing it tightly. Oh, I was surely going to give him a piece of my mind later in the evening.

My son scratched the back of his neck and made a sound as if he were uncomfortable. "No...I do not have a wife yet." Edwin was not even married yet he felt the need to question my son! The audacity. "I am looking for her though."

"Well that is something you need to find...as do I," he added in as I snatched my hand from his and planted my foot securely on his shoe. Edwin winced but made no other movements to indicate he was in pain.

Yes he needed a wife, but he did not need to focus on that right this minute. He had an entire kingdom to run first!

"Well I do believe that...that..." I noticed that Edwin had paused in his sentence and I looked up to see if he was alright. I was surprised to see him with his mouth agape...staring at something behind me.

Even Thorian seemed to be amazed. I quickly turned around to see what had gotten the two so stunned. I gasped, placing a hand over my mouth. The music faltered as I supposed everyone noticed what we were looking at.

Three guests stood towards the entrance, looking at all of us as if we were the well minority. Green skin. Fangs. Orcs...orcs were here...in our castle. Under the same roof as us. In our dining hall.

"You...invited them?" I questioned. Stunned that they have even showed up. The Orcanians did not communicate with the other kingdoms. Only minimal trading with the Dracon kingdom and that was all.

I glanced up at Edwin to see a grin spreading across his lips as he nodded his head. "I never thought...in a million years that they would...accept my invitation!"

"Well be a good hostess, greet them, they are uncomfortable," I pushed him as he grabbed me pulling me along with him.

I counted three of them. Two men and a woman. As we neared them the crowd hushed, as if we were going to do something awful to them. "Please enjoy your festivities, we are among friends!" Edwin announced as everyone soon calmed down and continued doing what they were doing.

The tallest and most fierce man stood in the middle of the two other orcs. A large brown pelt covered his shoulders, almost like a cape. Items and jewels decorated his hair which was braided against his skull. He had two sword holders which carried two overwhelmingly large swords in its hold. His bare chest was exposed, showing off paintings of ink that swirled on his body. Also...piercings on his well...his nipples and ears, and one in his nose.