NEW Announcement

Hey guys so Esmerelda is up, it consists of twelve chapters dealing with Esmerelda coming back to visit. You'll see an insight into how Thorian is and even how Sirus is doing. Also some old characters I will be happy to write about again.

In addition two Alternate Ending chapters are also located in Esmerelda so I highly recommend reading if you guys want some type of closure.

Again thanks everyone for supporting this book.
If you guys have any questions about upcoming books ask me here I'll answer.

This is the order of the books in the Queen Series just to let everyone know:

Queen of the Beasts- completed
Queen of the Dragons- completed
(Possible sequel to QOTD)
Queen of the Fangs- Coming in July
Queen of the Mundanes- TBD

I also have a patreon account if anyone is interested in supporting me. I have bonus chapters, deleted scenes, and all types of exclusive content on there. So please support if you can!

This is the link to my paetron also in my bio:
https://www.patreon.com/user/posts?u=19494427

Anyway if you guys don't want to read 'Esmerelda' and just want to dive right into the next book it's called 'Queen of the Dragons' and its Estelle and Loche's book

Anyway if you guys don't want to read 'Esmerelda' and just want to dive right into the next book it's called 'Queen of the Dragons' and its Estelle and Loche's book. Check it out if you guys already haven't!

Again thanks everyone for supporting this book. This is the first book I've ever written that had so many emotions and twists and turns and I was terrified to publish because I didn't know how everyone would react. You guys are awesome, I wanted to quit this book so many times but you guys kept me pushing through!