10

*SO, this is the update. I've thought about changing it dozens of times but I kept the original version. Sexual assault/ content ahead as you guys can probably guess. If you are triggered by these things skip this chapter PLEASE.

I heard the door opening...then close.

Nervously looking up...I saw him. He was wearing the same pants that Rowan gave him. He had a shirt on though. He was staring intensely at me. As if I were going to run at any moment. I said nothing to him as he walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I jumped a bit.

Why did he seem so angry? I have done nothing. I am not trying to escape. I didn't argue with him. I could be arguing with him right now!

The bathroom door opened...and this time he had no shirt on. He was so large...compared to my small frame. His muscles shifted involuntarily with each simple stride he made. "How was your dinner?"

"Good," I said absent minded as he slowly made his way over to me.

"Esmerelda," he said as his large hand came under my chin to lift it up. "I do not want to fight with you tonight."

Pushing his hand from under my chin I stood up. I felt crowded by him. "We don't have to," I said while looking down.

"We don't?" He asked. A large hint of astonishment in his voice.

"No...because we do not have to consummate our marriage tonight!" I said even toned. If I raised my voice he would not hear me out. I had to tread lightly.

A growl ripped from his chest. "Yes, we do. It is tradition! Tradition in my kingdom as it is yours. Do your people not spend the night with each other after the marriage? Tell me I am wrong, Esmerelda," he snapped as I turned away from him. Hot tears trailing down my cheeks. I was so angered by him. "Esmerelda," he said again. "Tell me I am wrong."

"You're right," I croaked out as I wiped at my cheeks. "You are right...but you lied!"

"Yes, because I knew you would be happy. That is why I left you to have time for yourself," he said as he lightly touched my arm. "I do not want to have to force you..if you would just accept this. Us," he said gently.

My throat constricted. I pressed my lips together tightly. "Okay," I said just above a whisper.

His warm hands skimmed over my bare arms. He pushed my hair to one side. I felt his lips on my neck, suckling and kissing at a spot...that made me shiver.

The odd feeling that I was receiving made even more tears trail down my cheeks. I didn't understand and I didn't want to understand.

I was surprised as he picked me up and walked over to the bed...where he gently laid me down.

Confusion and anger...hurt all bawled into one as he got in the bed, and hovered over me. "Esmerelda please stop crying," he said as he wiped my tears with his hand.

I shook my head. His lips descended upon my own. My heart was beating to much...I needed more air and my closed mouth wasn't helping. The moment I opened my mouth, his tongue invaded.

I momentarily lost it. I pushed at his heavy frame, punching his chest. He stopped. "Please do not kiss me," I gulped as his eyes had flashed Crimson momentarily.

"Fine," he said as he began to pull at my gown. "Sit up," he said in a gravely tone. I pulled my gown off, and laid down.

I couldn't deal with his eyes staring down my naked body...so I closed my eyes. One hand covered my breast and the other my womanhood. He pushed both of them away...