II

Excuse me where are my manners my name, Christian. I was on the inside smiling hard. Tyrese says he would fuck me. Then again, he loves to fool around like that just to piss Anton off. I hate when he does that sometimes. I wonder does he know I'm gay and just like to mess with me. No can't be I don't talk to girls or guys so how would you tell. One day in school a girl in my class called me an animal fucker. I got so mad I could have attacked the tramp yet and still I did nothing. Society has and cruel outlook on people like me. If we not all flashy and flaunting our sexuality or talking reckless they automatically think you some type of freak of nature.

Honestly, I wouldn't know the first thing to say to a person. Whether to just make a friend or not. I have social anxiety. But only when I'm around Tyrese I feel alright.

" Chris!"

I was pulled out of my thoughts from the shouting of my name. Anton was standing in my room door.

"Damn can you hear nigga!"

"Yes. I can"

"Look I'm stepping out mama on her way home watch pops for me Ight can you do that slowness?!"

"Yea ok...where Tye."

"He left don't worry about him. Do what I just told you alright."

"Ok gees."

Giving me, an annoyed looked Anton walked away. Hearing the front door shut I jumped up and ran to the front. Looking out the window I saw Anton jump in the truck with his little girl Shamya. She was a very pretty girl. Nice set of breasts and a pretty big butt. But I think what I like the most about her is that she was so kind to me and she doesn't let Anton run over her. Walking into the kitchen I was kind of hungry, so I check the pantry for some goods. But it was bare I forgot ma never went shopping there was only a little fruit cup sitting in the refrigerator.

I peeled back the wrapper and tossed the cocktail into my mouth. Walking down the hall to my dad room to check on him. The doctors said he had some type of terminal illness that was attacking his immune system. Ma had us move him into the guest room since he was too sick and weak he was so fragile. He has his good days when he able to sit up in the bed or on the side. He really didn't move much cause the slightest move he would be out of breath.

"Pops you ok? How you feel?"

"What you think Christian?! I'm dying not the other way around."

"Dad don't say that."

"Boy hush!"

He barked gagging and coughing a terrible cough. Even though he was in a bad condition he still barked like he was well.

"Did you take your medicine?"

"Yes, I did. What you want to check my vitals next."

"Dad I'm just worried about you."

"Well don't... You need to worry about what you gon do with yourself when you graduate."

"Dad I'm a Junior."

"So... plan ahead."

He said wheezing heavily. I could tell he was already exhausted. It pains me to see him like that and I knew it hurt him to be in this predicament. Helping him lay down I gave him some water to soothe his throat.

" Look, son, it kills me being like this. Your mom out there taking two jobs working those long hours just to take care of us. I don't like that. I'm the man I'm supposed to be doing that for her."