XXXIX

I can't say that I was happy that what Anton said to me but it's a start. I think I was just happier that he came to terms with it without me having to fight him about it.

"Bae you gonna make me something to eat?!"

"Umm excuse me...I may be gay but I'm no bitch!"

I said looking at Tyrese sideways.

"And besides Anton not gone yet."

"Man that nigga been gone. I watched him and Shamya ride off."

"Wait...so that who he had up there."

"Yes...he planned it last night when they bumped into each other at the club last night. She agreed to hear him out and take him to this interview today."

"Well why he had me hiding?"

"Umm maybe because the last time you three was in the same room together. Shamya found out that her future baby daddy was an ass muncher!"

"Wow...your language is colorful."

"And my stomach on empty come on bae."

Tyrese said acting out like a little kid. Damn I wish my mom was hear I could go for her cooking myself. Finally deciding to go make something I walked up the hall and check to see what there to create.

"Sausage cheese egg breakfast sandwich it is!"

"Oo I hope I'm getting one of those."

That voice. Damn why he not gone yet.

"Yea not enough for three."

"Ok...ok so just you and your lil boyfriend back there."

"Don't you supposed to be gone?"

"Calm down... I just wanted to joke around a little. But I'm heading out the door. I just wanted to say my goodbyes to my family. Can a brother do that?"

"Yea...we not family."

"Since when..."

"Since when you went perv and start touching and kissing on me as a young child."

I said huffing up at him. Already I could see everything coming back to me on how he treated me.

"Yea...look C___."

"Nah nigga fuck that! You don't need to say shit to me just hit the door for real."

"You don__."

"Nigga go! For real you had your two days. Duces."

I said standing form in my words. I didn't want to hear his excuses or anything. Just get the hell out my house. He signed at me and turned away and walked towards the door. The quicker he was gone the better I would feel.

"I know I done wrong...Just know that I'm sorry. Tell your mother I said bye."

That was the last thing I heard from him before he shut the door. I walked over to the window and stood there. Watching him pull off and driving away from my house. It felt like a heavy weight was lifted from my chest. I never wanted to see that nigga again.

"Bae I don't smell no food."

Tyrese said coming up the hall in his boxer adjusting himself.

"Yea..I was helping my Uncle put his stuff in his car."

"Oh...well I'm still hungry and somebody was calling your phone. The number was restricted so I didn't answer."

Tye said passing me my phone. I walked back into the kitchen to start the sandwiches. Puzzled to who will call my phone from a restricted number. Then the door bell rung.

"Bruh who is this? Damn can me and my nigga have some us time."

Tyrese said being so over dramatic. Throwing on the sausage to let it cook some I walked into the Living room to see who it was. It was Shayvez standing there looking all nervous. Tyrese was giving him a serious look like why were you here.

"Ok hey Shayvez... I wasn't expecting to see you."

"Yea...me either."

Tyrese growled. Shay could have sweated bullets the way Tye was staring at him.

"Yea I wanted to call...but I figured I needed to talk in person."

"Well you here now lil buddy...talk."

Tyrese said patting Shay on the back. Walking over to me he hugged me from behind standing over me.

"Well I was figuring this could be more private."

"Nope...whatever you got to say you can say in front of me."

"Can you shut up and go check the food please."

I said elbowing him in his chest. Growling Tyrese walked off into the kitchen. Giving Shay the ok to sit down we sat and I heard what Shayvez had to say.

"Ima just cut to the point. Bruh...I don't how to say this but I'm not ready to let you go."

"Well you better learn how because he was never yours."

Tyrese instantly yelled into the living room. For real that was kind of funny cause Tye wasted no time.

"Ok...but look I know our relationship as knowing each other hasn't been the best but lately all I can't think about is you. Then that what happen the other day had me like...I just don't know how to explain it."

"No need lil buddy I know its big. Thank you!"

"Tye shut up damn!"

I yelled back into the kitchen. He was being an asshole and it was getting annoying.

"Well Shay I don't kn___."

"Chris just tell me.... that you care about me."

"Why... What's wrong?"

"Chris...bruh I'm moving this weekend. I'm going to living with my uncle and his son out in L.A. I know I can make you choose or nothing, but I just want you to say you care bout me."

I didn't know what to say. I was speechless in a sense like how was supposed to tell him I care for him when my boyfriend in the kitchen. I did care for him as a friend it grew into a little crush for the time we shared but other than that my feeling from Shay has never changed.

"Shayvez I c..I just can...I mean...No."

In finally spit out to say. Choking on my words. I couldn't go on any longer lying to myself. Shayvez sat there for a moment and then stood up and walked towards the door.

"Can I get one more hug before I go."

He asked with a long face. Figuring a hug wasn't going to hurt I walked over and hugged Shayvez. He squeezed me tight I. His arms. Pulling back Shayvez lifted my chin and kissed me.

"Just know I care for you though."

Shayvez said to me. And then he left. Talking about shit got tensed. I felt a little sad that he was leaving now. Now I understand what they mean by you never know what you had until its gone.

r-b0ͷHR