IV

What the hell did you do Chris?

I thought to myself. Later that morning the sun was rising and my mind was still blown about what had taken place just hours ago.

Did you really suck Tyrese off? Wait did he really blew my dick last night?

I couldn't believe it. Tyrese made out with me and we gave each other blowjobs. It was amazing too. First time I ever did anything sexual and it was with Tyrese. After both of us climaxing he simply got up and walked away.

"Wait where are you going?"

"To sleep."

"You don't have to go. You can lay here if you want."

"Thanks, but I think Anton won't approve of it."

He spoked walking away. As I sat there I was getting excited all over again because I couldn't believe I did that with him.

"Chris!"

I shook my head. Looking up my ma was standing in the doorway. I look out the windows the sun was up and bright.

"Sweetie, you OK?"

"Yes ma'am"

"I wanted to let you know we are going over to your grandmas after church so get dress."

"Mama I'm not feeling too well can I stay."

"Well, even more, the reason to go."

"Ma please."

"Mhm...well I guess I'll just pick you up after church. Okay."

I nodded my head in agreement. Rolling over in my bed I closed my eyes and tried to drift off to sleep. I just really wanted to stay in today. Anton went to church with Shamya and I think Tyrese left out this morning. I laid there waiting til momma and dad left since he was feeling well enough to go. After hearing the car crank up I jumped out the bed and ran to the front. Checking to make sure they were gone I ran back to my room and turned on the shower after that run and Tyrese I was in dear need of a shower. Running the shower, I turned on my stereo and played FettyWap- 679. I hopped in the shower letting the steamy hot water wash away my previous night. Lathering up my wash rag I applied some body wash directly to my skin and gave myself a good scrub. All around my arms behind my neck and down my stomach. As I began to scrub my private I had flashes of when I saw Tyrese in the shower. I was getting happy. My scrubbing slowly turns into strokes of my cock. Before I knew it, I had dropped the rag and leaned against the wall. Stroking myself moaning to the thoughts of Tyrese in the shower.

"Oh god"

I murmured. My strokes became more and more aggressive as thoughts change to him charming my penis. How he engulfed me and hid away my penis.

"Ah ah I'm bout...to...AH!"

I wept. Looking down I was squirting like a squirt gun. I started to jerk a little and lose strength in my legs. I sat down in the tub for a moment to regain my endurance. Couple minutes later I finish my shower and went into my room to sit and air dry. Laying across my bed with the towel around my waist it didn't take long before I drifted off to sleep. Moments later I woke back up I guess I needed a quick power nap. Putting on some baby oil gel I threw on some sweats and went up the hall. Walking into the kitchen I grabbed the Captain crunch of the top of the refrigerator. Check for some milk it wasn't in there.

"Looking for this?"

I turned to see Tyrese holding the jug of milk. He was standing there wearing the same shorts from last night.