XIII

Ever since going away with Tyrese this past weekend I have felt more at peace with myself. Anton of course has been the usual pain in my ass, but Tyrese has made me happy. We were official just not out in the open yet. I'm still working on it, but we were together dating on the low. We still hid it so Anton won't react.

"Nigga you need to get a job."

Anton barked starting at me this morning. Sitting at the table I was eating cereal as usual.

"If he needs one you do too."

Ma came to my rescue slapping Anton up side his head. I was only in the eleventh.

"Well at least I have been looking. He ain't been doing__."

"Boy say it! Go ahead and try me this morning. Ima hit you so hard your soul gon' shake. Now leave your brother alone."

"Ugh! You always defending him. You know I'm telling the truth."

"Anton Hermine Hawkins if you don't shut up boy the lord himself gon' have to save you. He is ok y'all both need to worry about school and going to college and that's it."

Mama said adding her final words. Anton just stood there with his lip poking out. Knowing he didn't have the guts to go against mama.

"Hello fam!"

Tyrese said strolling into the kitchen. I put my head down trying not to show that I was blushing.

"Hey pumpkin Tyrese take your friend on out of here before I hurt him."

"Oo see what you done did now?"

"Man nigga shut up! Let's go."

Anton said walking away mad. I swallowed down the rest of my cereal rushing behind them.

"Where yall going?!"

"None of yo damn business punk.!"

"Man stop calling me a punk!"

" Aye yall chill...we are going over Kivon house."

"And you not coming bruh let's go! "

"But I wanna go"

"Nah Its gonna be a lot of people there... I don't think you will like it."

"No I'm fine...I'll roll with."

"No! Bruh we good just chill out here. We will be back."

Tyrese said firmly with bass. It startled me a little because I didn't understand why he didn't want me to tag along. I just wanted to chill with him. I stood there as they back out the drive way and road off. I was angry and hurt at the same time. Why he didn't want me to go with them. Turning around I walked back into the house feeling a bit upset to why Tyrese get so serious.

"Chris baby you alright?"

Mom said to me passing me in the hall. I didn't respond I just went on to my room and shut the door.

I hid in my room most on the day, the house was silent. Mom was gone to work, and pops was as usual sleep. I was laid back in my bed starting at the ceiling. Thinking how Tyrese spoked to me. That was quickly turned into thoughts of lust, I was turned on by it. Turning on my playlist on my phone the first song popped on was Imagination by Eric Bellinger

Girl come through and let's do what we do in your imagination
When I'm gone, show me how you pretend
How do you bend your knees?
How do you arch your back?
How do you scream my name when we're in your imagination?

Closing my eyes, I worked my hands from my chest down into my boxers. Just a gentle touch I was rising. As the tent in my boxers grew big I played with my nipples with my left hand.

I know that you hate how much I be on the road
And how I be working late all night at the studio
I know you're a woman and I know you've got needs
But I know that you never, never sneak out on me

So how do you do it when it be like three o'clock in the morning?
And how do you touch it when you in that bed all alone?
Show me, show me, show me [2x]

I gripped myself at the base and squeezed just to feel how hard I was. Thinking about how we had sex at the movies. Tyrese oral satisfaction was everything and wonderful. His taste for danger, risking getting caught made my dick throb.

Do I be all on the top of you? Do you be on the bottom?
And do we use protection? If we do you know I got em
Do we skip the foreplay? Tell me, do we sixty-nine?
Do you prefer a quickie, or do we go hard all night?

I want to know what turns you on. I swear I'm dying to know baby.
So I can be all that and more.

Girl come through and let's do what we do in your imagination
When I'm gone, show me how you pretend
How do you bend your knees?
How do you arch your back?
How do you scream my name when we're in your imagination?

"Mm damn"

I whispered a moan. Looking down I was already displaying pre-ejaculation wetting my shorts. Pulling my boxers down to my ankles I laid back and stroked and played to my sweet meat, getting lost in my thoughts of Tyrese. Damn this nigga really had me doing things I thought I would never do in a million years.

"Mm fuck Tyrese."

I moaned some more. As my strokes began to pick up speed I was really going to work. I had built up sexual tension and I needed to release it. All I wanted to do is just ride Tyrese nine thick inches. Feeling him inside of me filling me up with every inch. If I was a girl I wouldn't mind having his baby. I just wanted to moan in his ear, sucking on his neck marking my territory.

"Ah Fuck I'm..."

I couldn't finish my sentence because it was like a jolt of lighting. My body tensed up toes curled, and I was blasting off like a rocket. I shot up my stomach to my chest got some on my arm and pillow. My body jerked as I tried to regain control of myself. Damn Tyrese even my thoughts you are exceptional. Panting a few more times weak from my climax, i drifted off to sleep.