XXXI

Previously on Libidinous Friend

"Fuck is your wrong with you!"

"Fuck wrong with me?! Seriously Tye."

"Why the fuck you had to say that shit."

"Why not! He has something to always say about me so why I can't fight back!"

"Because nigga he was gone and you weren't going have to deal with him again!"

"I don't give a fuck!"

"Dam you can be so stupid sometimes I swear."

He grunted.

"Really Tye?! I'm stupid! Nigga the only reason why I'm stupid is because I felt for yo ass!"

"Look trust I'm not ant chill bruh for real."

"No! I'm tired if hiding myself and I'm tired of niggas telling who the fuck I am! Fuck yall!"

"Fuck this shit I'm gone holla at me when you ain't on this bullshit shawty."

He said waving me off walking towards the door.

"Don't worry I won't I'll just hit my other nigga up."

I mumbled under my breath. Tyrese stopped in his tracks and slowly turned back around.

"Fuck you say Chris?!"

"You heard me."

"Bruh bet...you been brand new since I started fucking with you."

"If I'm brand new wits because of you and your gay ass antics."

"Who you fucking?!"

"Nobody to you so don't worry about it."

"Ight bet. I got you best believe when I find out Ima fuck him up."

"Nigga bye fuck you Tye we done here."

"Like I said when I find out Ima fuck him up."

Tye said backing up and leaving out my room. As soon as the door closed I drop face down in my pillow. What the fuck did I just do?

Continue

A week has gone by and this week has been strange and yet crazy. Shamya dropped Ant like a bad habit. Blocking him from Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, basically any social site there was. She was ignoring his calls and texted. Like she cut him off. Now I kind of see what Tye was talking about now. That day Ant was moving out and yea I think I messed that up for him. He been here ever since then. He won't say nothing to me just mug me and occasionally call me a "fuck nigga" under his breath. But I didn't care maybe if you act like you had a soul then you would not be in the situation you in.

Mama had to quit her job at the hospital because they cut her pay twice. Giving me the chance she finally let me get a job. So talking with my auntie she got me on as her desk clerk at her loan office.

I don't do much but it's a job. Oh yea me and Tye not speaking. Yea I know but whatever. When he comes around he go to my brother room and they leave and go do god know what. I don't care though cause all this week I been hanging with Carlson. Mat went out of town for the week. So it's just been us guys. It's been weird I guess because mat would always be there.