VIII

"Bruh Shamya come on now real talk! That bitch lying I don't know that hoe!"

Anton yelled into his phone. We had to walk home cause some girl had called Shamya and told her that her and Anton is messing around. Tyrese couldn't help but to laugh and I just trail in front just to steer clear of the bull. That's all I need is to be the thing he use to relieve his tension. Anton was a big hoe so I could believe he was doing something foul all most all the time.

I still was smiling inside because Tyrese was taking me away to visit his cousin. Finally, I would have some alone time with him and I wouldn't have to worry about anybody pointing fingers or Anton blowing up on me.

Making it to the house I rush in I wanted to plan and get things ready. What would I wear? Is he gonna ask me to be his boyfriend? Maybe this is a sign from the gay gods from above.

"Well I hope you not running away from home."

The sweet sound of my mom s voice echoed in my room. She was standing in her scrubs.

"No ma'am. I... I... I got a track meet this weekend and I was invited to stay at the hotel with the others."

"Ok and where this meet is happening at. I will come to__"

"Well you don't have to do that."

"Oh no baby I don't mind."

"Ma no... I really don't mind you have enough going on. And then we are going to Alabama. That's too much for you."

I added to my lie. I couldn't believe I was lying to my mother. I never lie. It's always Anton the one that does the lying.

"Oh well that is out of my reach. Welll I hope y'all be safe and win ok?!"

"It's not til this weekend but ok."

I said hugging her and then she made her leave. Going to close the door a foot stops the door. Looking and Tye was standing in the way.

"Tye what you doing?!"

"Trying to get a kiss."

He said stepping into my personal space. The smell of his cologne was so intoxicating. Still with Tye fact that me and Tyrese has been secretly dealing with each other for a while I still get highly nervous around him.

"I missed them lips already."

He said easing his hands around my waist.

"Tye stop we can get caught."

"So let's... I don't mind."

He said pressing his lips against mines. I couldn't but I wanted. I tried to fight but I couldn't.

"Tye stop b__."

"Shhhhh...Ima suck yo dick."

He said bending down in front of me.

"Tye move Anton__!"

"Anton what?!"

I was interrupted by Anton walking down the hall.

"Bruh Tye what the fuck you doing nigga?!"

Anton said running up and pushing him. I knew then my life was over.

"Man nigga chill I'm just being gay with yo brother."

"Man quit with all that gay shit for real!"

Tyrese bust into laughter at Anton not taking anything serious.

"Nah bruh but for real I just bout to try on his Jordan's. We where the same size."

"Bruh nah you were all in front of his dick."

"I mean yea shit will look suspicious when you catching me going down."

Tye joked some more I was feeling embarrassed. Covering myself because Tyrese had made me hard in an instant.

"But nah for I just trying on his shoes. O yea and congratulations on the invite nigga."

Tyrese patted me on the shoulder throwing me under the bus to change the subject. I was looking confused to what he was talking about.

"Nigga fuck you talking about.?!"

"Bruh Chris going away to a track meet this weekend. He didn't tell you."

Damn. Tyrese was slick I was impressed. Anton looked at me crazy, The lying now continues.

"Chris, you leaving this weekend.?"

"Y...yea mama let me go. Its mandatory for a grade."

"Hell yea...nigga gonna be posted up in a hotel with all them slim thick hoes!"

Tye added making it sound sweet. I could tell Anton was buying it. Anything Tyrese say Anton always believe. Sometimes I believe he think Tyrese is more of a brother to him than me.

"Well shit I just hope you at least come back with a number. Lame ass"

"I'm not lame."

"Yea...just be careful punk. Ight?!"

"Yea whatever..."

I replied lowering my head. I guess that was as much as I was gonna get from him. I stepped back into my room and closed the door. The rest of the day I just stayed in my room. Smiling for myself that I was gonna finally have time with Tyrese alone.

I could just picture it, me and Tyrese all alone. No judgment. No nothing and all I wanted was just him. Exhausted from daydreaming about being with Tyrese I drifted off to sleep. Falling to sleep I floated off into my dreams.

"O god Tyrese!"

I cried out in ecstasy. Tyrese was driving himself deep into my intestine. Giving good long strokes. Nice and slow I was taken by surprise.

"Mm! Tyrese!!"

"Hell yea nigga say my name baby."

He spoked as he went deeper. If I was and woman there would be no way that I was not having his baby. Holding me from in his arms. He dug and dug inside me. I could feel my prostate releasing all my luxurious nectar.

"Tyrese I'm Cummings!"

"Hell yea baby. That pussy nutting all over daddy dick."

He ranted.

"Fuck I'm about to... I'm Cum__!"

My dream was cut short. Right at the good part, but I was climaxing for real. Waking myself up to and powerful orgasm. Tossing my cover back I stared down at Tyrese staring back up at me with his lips wrapped around my dick.

"Ah! T...T... Mm!"

I just threw my head back. I was jerking so bad I couldn't speak. What the fuck?! Tyrese consumed every drop of my white Russian. Leaving me in a deep sweat I was blown. Whipping the corner of his mouth Tyrese stood to his feet and walked towards the door.

"No... that's it.?"

I asked seeming confused to what just took placed. Tyrese slowly turned around smiling at me.

"Anymore...I doubt you make it to this weekend."