XX

After getting out if detention I went straight home just to find Mat at my door step with Carlson.

"Umm...can I help yall?"

"Don't shoot she made me come. Shoot her first."

Carlson said pointing at Mat throwing her under the bus.

"Boy anyway...I came over to see if you wanna come hang with us at The Skate park."

"Skate park?! Umm black people don't skate? And I don't know how to skate."

"One they do and Two you don't have to skate we can just chill."

"Nah nigga I wanna skate."

"I'm just saying.... Do you wanna come?"

Mat asked again. I stood there looking at her for a moment. Deciding what should I do. Honestly, I was just gonna go in my room and soak some more in my feelings about Tyrese. Why not go to the park? It's a change of environment and I will keep my mind off Tyrese. I could use the fresh air and peace away from my own thoughts.

"Earth to Chris bruh you in?"

"Oh yea...yea let me just go change. Give me five minutes."

I said walking into the house. Then Boom I looked and saw Tyrese sitting in the couch playing the game with Anton. Damn how ironic, Just what I needed to run into.

"Sup stupid... Fuck you been?"

"In detention"

"Bruh what?! For real for what?"

"Being late this morning."

"See I told yo dumb ass___."

"Whatever"

"Sup Chris...I can't get no hey Tye."

"Wait on it."

I replied walking off down the hall to my room. I stripped clean out of my school attire and rushed to my dresser draw to grab something comfortable.

"So You mad at me now?"

I jumped up scared as shit Tye had walked up on me.

"Tye get out my room. I got to get dress."

"Fuck you going?"

"Out..."

"We need to talk tho"

"We don't need anything... You just need to go."

"Bruh real talk I know you___."

"You don't know shit! You don't... All you know is that we were nothing but a moment. And now its done."

"Fuck you mean we done?"

"Done you have a friend waiting for you. You stand back here any longer he might get suspicious."

"Fuck him let him!"

I shooked my head at him. I was trying to be strong because the more Tye stood there I was getting emotional.I really couldn't handle let alone deal with seeing him right now. Rushing to put on my clothes i grabbed my keys and phone. I pushed him to the side and rushed out my room and out the door.

We rode the city bus to the park. I never seen a Skate park before but getting off the bus I was amazed at what I saw. People was doing flips and tricks in the air. There was rails they grinded on and big enough pools I guess they used to skate in ramps all kinds of stuff. This place was packed too.