X

Ever been so never that if you have had the power to stop time and freeze everything it still wouldn't save you? Yea that was my whole entire mood like I couldn't reverse this it was too late. Tyrese had already done rang the doorbell. I stood there muted. Palms sweaty like crazy. I thought I was having heat flashes I was so nerves.

"Chris"

Tyrese called to me. Nervously I turned my head. He was smiling hard at me.

"Calm down. It's gonna be ok."

He said as the door open to what I thought was a guy at first but taking another look, it was a female. She was a rough character could have fooled me as a man for real.

"Cuzzo shit wats good nigga!"

She shouted all ghetto. Yea I can see why he brought me here. She was a colorful person and so full of life.

"Ah shit this lil shawty bruh?!"

"Bruh hell yea."

"Sup bruh wats good wit ya?! I'm Joey!"

"Hi. . .I'm Christian."

I spoke softly. Then grabbing me by the hand she pulled us in the house.

"O bruh y'all need to meet my new bae she bad as fuck. Aye baby come here for a second!"

She yelps calling on her girlfriend. Walking out of the kitchen in a maxi dress was a pretty chocolate girl. And she smiled so big it earned my heart.

"Bae this my cousin Tyrese and his lil shawty Chris."

"Well hey hun. I'm Tameka"

She stepped forward hugging us both. I'm not into girls at all but damn she had some hips on her and her ass was sitting right. I wondered how in the hell his cousin locked this.

"Well I'm glade y'all made it safe I was making some pasta and salad."

"Good cause my ass hungry."

"Ok well everything should be done in about twenty minutes so y'all just go chill and get up packed."

Tameka said walking back into the kitchen.

"Mm see why she my bae?!"

"Nigga you stupid! Where we sleeping.?"

Tyrese joked. Following joey down the hall to the guest room. It was big like a master bedroom. It had a queen size bed in there and its own bathroom with the walk-in closet.

"Ight yall get settled and aye bruh I got that new C.O.D III We in there tonight!"

"Bruh hell yea! Ight...but umm let me take care of him you know..."

"O... Ah shit Aye whatever you fuck up. You clean up."

She said trying to sound serious. Wow really these two were more like twins than anything. Walking over he locked the door. And walked over and sat down beside me.

"You Ight Chris."

"Yea... yea... I'm just slowly taking everything in."

"Well shit if you need to take something in..."

He leaned over and kissed my neck. His lips landed right on my hot spot.

"O no Tye...Let's just chill out ok."

I said jumping up catching myself before I jumped him right then and there.

"What you doing Chris?"

"Can we just chill for a moment. Like this is a lot to take in right now."

Rubbing on his chin Tyrese was the least bit interested in chilling.

"Come here."

"Tye I'm serious."

"Me too... come here"

He said standing up.

"Tye Your cousin up__."

"Shut that shit up and drop them pants."

I was silent. I was weak for his persona. He was so aggressive and demanding and I was a slave for him. Towering just a lil over me Tye pressed his lips against mines. Damn this nigga know how to swoon a nigga. With a firm grip on my waist Tye lifted me into his arms and carried me over to the bed. Laying my body down against the plush comforter Tye descended to my lower area.

"Tye...we got to go eat."

I moan slowly trying to fight my pleasure.

"All I need is three minutes."

Three? He can't be serious...

I guest he was, we both had and quick climax in three minutes. And now we are here sitting across from his cousin.

"Ight so be straight up. Yo my cousin laying that ass out?!"

Joey said out bluntly. I could have choked on my salad. Cutting my eyes at Tye he just sat there with a smile. I can now see why he likes her. She cool but I'm like ok damn.

"Umm...no... We are taking it slow."

I said clearing my throat and stating.

"Bruh what? Tyrese, you ain't deep between them cheeks yet?!"

"Nigga chill down. He special he not like the others."

Not like the others? Hell he mean? Was he fucking with other guys before me? So I'm not his first guy? Well this is news to me.

"Ok nigga bet. I hope you get some this week. Cause I would hate to see you bring him all this way just to be let dow__!"

Joey was cut off by a nudge on the shoulder from Tameka. She notice my face expression I wasn't really too thrilled about this table conversation. Finishing up our dinner we all went into the living room. Letting Joey and Tye sit and play the game me and Tameka sat and conversed over the latest in social Media.

"Come with me."

Tameka said grabbing my hand. We walked down the hall to our room.

"Tell me something love...Are you new to this?"

"I'm not following you. What you mean?"

"This lifestyle. Being gay."

"Oh well yes and no. I have been gay most of my life I guess. I've never actually been with anybody. Tyrese is my brothers best friend. He has always been nice to me but then this happened. He told me that he has been interested in me for awhile and I the same. Now we here. Its just...I'm scared to be myself cause of my brother and my father. They are thorns in my side."

"Well...it is a complicated lifestyle no joke. But I'm glade you get to experience it with someone who genuinely cares for you. You don't know how greatly Tyrese speaks of you."

"He is sweet. And very patient"

" yea...but you will have to excuse joey. She can be the foolish one at times. Only thing she prides herself on is her looks and stroke game. Which I do enjoy."

Tameka mumbled her ending statement. We busted into laughter and sat back and enjoyed each other's company. Besides my mother Tameka was sweet and bout the only girl I think I wouldn't mind sharing a smile with.