XXVII

Wow like really...what was I supposed to do. He took me by surprise. But it didn't stop there as soon as we got home we made out in the shower just to turn around to wrestle in the sheets. All I kept thinking was that this was the Tyrese I know. Like hell yes come in and take what's yours. Not to say that I'm his property but still I was just turned on.

"OK Tye wait."

I said coming off from under the covers for air. Tye was still on go leaving a trail of kisses all over my body coming up to my lips. Tye was sucking the air out my lungs. Shifting my body, I had to stand up for a minute.

"Man fuck you doing. Come here."

Tye said standing to his feet with his player standing and waiting his command.

"Tye my family still here let's jus__"

"Shut up."

He said standing just a couple of inches over me. Fiddling with my fingers he placed my hands on his shoulders and rested his hands on my hips.

"I been missing you... I don't want to hear nothing but how wet you get."

He spoke with that sexy base in his voice. Giving me a couple of peaks on the lips. Damn his lips I missed them so much. All juicy and soft.

"But Tye I can't do that right now. I just buried my pops."

I said pulling away from his lips.

"Bruh really?!"

"Yes...my whole family out there right now. Come on and I still need to get over this."

"Shit what you think I'm trying to do."

"No Tye not like this. Look we still ain't really back on good terms since that other night but I'll let that go if you can just give me sometime to get over this."

"So what you saying is Ima have blue balls now?!"

"Tye for real dude."

"I'm just playing ok Ight. Come here."

He said pulling me into him. We shared some kisses and after getting ourselves good peeping out into the hall we walked out to join and mingle with everyone else.

It was nice to see my mama smiling and laughing she was stronger than I thought.

"So Chris...child when Ima see you with a little Ms. Missy?!"

My Aunt Rhonda asked. First thing I thought was like "Damn really bitch the fuck you worried about my love life." I hate being put in the spot light like this. They always want to know what's going on with me. Everybody in the room turned and looked at me. I was feeling the sweat form on my forehead. I looked over at Tye standing over in the corner with a smirk on his face. Like wow really nigga you think it's funny.

"Well umm.... See well I really just...I'm__."

"Chris have no time for for these lttlel chicken head heffas right now. He got school to deal with."

My mama came to the rescue. Like yes thank you mama.

"Ok but the boy a teen. I was just wondering you not running around after some lil tail."

"Ok Rhonda we just buried your brother can we have a moment."

"Yes but you do understand that its only Ant and Chris as the last two men in the family."

"Please Rhonda don't start this blood line stuff right now."

My mama said getting up and walking into the kitchen and my aunt followed behind still going on about how the men in our family need more offspring's cause the blood line is running thin. We all busted out laughing cause leave it to my aunt to be on her Roots shit.

The rest if the evening was filled with laughs and fellowshipping people from my dad childhood to people from the church was in and out the house. I was quite happy that kept Tye at bay from trying to freak me in front of my entire family. Even Ant and Shamya pop back up. I guess she had to take him away and give him a quick tune up (if you know what I mean) because he too was all gums and teeth. Mat and Carlson came through and showed their support too I was happy cause I needed someone to talk to other than those of my family.

"So how you been?"

Matilda asked out of concern. I love the fact that she was so caring.

"I'm good for now, just trying to stay strong for my ma and Anton. They have been up and down."

"Well just know that me and Carlson here for you."

"Umm you are...I'm there just far in the distance."

Carlson justified. I know his reason why but I'm glad he showed his support whether it was willing or by force from Mat. Funny thing is I'm just a little upset that Shayvez haven't texted or tried to call me since I told him. Granted I'm not looking for his comfort but still if you are highly interested in someone something a death would be a good playing field to show and express your gratitude.

"Ok now Jackie Ima gone and take these folks on to the hotel I'll be back."

My aunt shouted from the porch. Thank you, Jesus! she was gone. I think if I had to sit and listen to another one of her stories on how she use to hunch on my pops friends as a kid, I was gonna vomit. She had no censor and she said whatever came to mind. But she kept everyone in good spirit.
Finally, we had some breathing room it was just me, ma, Tye, Anton, Shamya, and Mat and Carlson. Everyone was chilling outside while I helped mama tidy up.

"Awe Mama you don't have to do that I'll do that for you "

I heard Tye say coming around Tye corner into the kitchen.

"Yea ma sit down you have done enough."

"Awed you boys always helpful. Wish I could say it about that damn Anton. Love that child to death but lord knows he one lazy man. Glade to see Shamya deals with him "

Mama said ripping on Ant.

"But I'm glade I got to you two in here anyway. I wanna talk to yall. Have a seat "

"Ok..."

I said seeming unsure what she had to say. I'm hoping that she was about to throw out something about Pops have a secret bank account with some stack cash.

"Now Chris...baby you know I love you right?!"

"Yes ma'am I know."

"And Mama always want the best for you right?!"

"Yes mama I know what's wrong?"

I asked becoming anxious to what she had to say.

"Ok do I need to__"

"Nope this concerns you too."

"Mama what is it?"

"Its nothing... But I want you to be honest with me baby. Tell the truth. How long this thing with you and Tyrese been going on?"