III

After that long jog and talking with Tye he was talkative. I mean I speak to him, but I really didn't talk much but with him, I was very active. He pretty much talked about how he a beast with the girls and this and that chick. How he was gonna be a famous football star. But if not the porn industry gonna be his money maker.

"For real I'm fuck all types of bitches bruh. And they want me to fuck and nigga I'll sling some dick for the gays too nigga."

"Man you so gay. Better not let Anton hear you say that you know he doesn't like gays."

"Man fuck Anton I'm just making sure I fill my pockets. He trying to gold dig off a bitch."

" You really serious about doing gay porn.?"

"Bruh only if I have too. Don't worry you can be my first lil boyfriend if I got to do it."

He said dancing up on me.

"Tye man you so gay!"

"And you ain't? I know you back there in yo room beating yo lil meat."

" man I'm not gay."

I said getting serious. Even though I was lying to myself he didn't need to know that. Walking into the house it was about twelve or one. Anton was laid out on the sofa sleep. Walking down to my dad's room him and mama was still gone. Talking about dead to the world. Closing his room door, I turned around and was frightened by Tye standing behind me.

"Oh my god Tye"

I whispered at him.

"My bad but I need to take a shower you got a towel."

He didn't have to take a bath for me. I was heated cause he was so close to me. Showing him to my bathroom I got him a towel.

"Well, shit...can I bathe in here."

"Umm, I was about to use my own bathroom."

" I mean we can shower together. It would be just like after a good practice."

Yes. I thought to myself.

"Never mind I'll wait."

"You sure."

He asked licking his lips. I wasn't hell I wanted to jump him right there.

"Positive."

I said turning to go sit on my bed. Tye walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He didn't even shut the door all the way. Sitting back up on my bed. I watched as Tye got undressed. Dropping his shorts, he had on an jockstrap. It hugged him tight and his ass sat upright and plumped. My Dick was tensing up. I was on full brick looking at him.

"Fuck Tye."

I mumbled. Gripping myself hard he wouldn't go down. I had never touched myself to the point well I felt to jack off. But watching Tye naked was making me horny. Sticking my hands in my pants I pulled and tugged in myself. Watch him shower was like soft porn and I was ready to explode already. Closing my eyes, I leaned back stroking myself to the thoughts of Tye plumped ass on my hard penis. Moaning slowly so he wouldn't hear me I play with my nipple to him. Then the water stops and I scrambled to sit upright and look like I wasn't anxious.

"Aye, I think I use up all the hot water."

"Really Tye. Wow"

Now I was left feeling clammy with dry sweat on me. Well then again with him standing there with the towel wrapped around his waist I'm fine.

"I'm fine I'll wait"

"Well Ight...but aye can you put this lotion on my back."

I was screaming yes in my head. But I simply nodded my head yes. Then with no warning, Tye snatched off his towel and began to damp himself dry. Covering up my face I peeped a lil stare at his Johnson hanging freely between his legs. His ass jiggled every time he rubbed the towel across it. His balls and penis bobbing and flopping as he dries under himself.

"Bruh come on you so green I'm just drying off no homo shit."

Tye laughed at me. He was done I let him lay across the bed. Applying some lotion to his back I rubbed it all over until it was gone.

" ok, there you go."

"Ight thanks"

He said getting up he slipped on some shorts. He didn't even put on no draws. I guess he liked the free ball.

"Well, I'm going to say goodnight thanks for the run. I'm going to play the game."

"Ok night."

I said as he walked out Tye door. Finally, I could breathe. I cannot believe he just let me do that.

I tossed and turned in my bed. I was having a nightmare. People pointing fingers and criticizing me cause I'm gay.

"No!"

I jumped up in a cold sweat. Why do people have to be so cruel?

"Aye you good.?"

My room was black but looking to my room door I saw Tye standing there with the hall light gleaming behind him.

"Yea...I just had a bad dream. What are you doing in here.?"

"I couldn't sleep."

"Well, why..."

Turning off the hall light he stepped into my room and shut the door behind him. Walking over to my bed he stood there. I turned on my lamp on my nightstand and I saw that there was a tent in his shorts. My mouth dropped. Tye yanked his shorts down to his knees and revealed his brick hard dick.

"I'm horny."

"Woah ok, Tye...you...you...I"

"Shut up"

In a heartbeat I was silent, He towered over me and I was nervous about what he was about to do.

"Tye I'm not gay."

"I'm not either but I need to bust. I want a warm mouth."

"Ok but__!"

Tye got in my face. Pressing his lips against mines he shut me up. I was taken by surprise and I loved it. I could feel him caressing my chest. Giving me just a little nipple play.

"take them off."

Tyrese said tugging and my boxers. Tye climbed over in the bed and laid down beside me and he started to stroke himself. I stood up and pulled off my boxers. I was nervous cause I was getting hard and Tye starring me down.

" you nervous huh?!"

"I... I... we can__"

"Shhhhh come here."

He directed, and I got back in the bed. Pulling me on top of him he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a kiss.

"I know the truth. You ain't got to hide from me. I got you."

"But__"

"But nothing...I'm not gonna force you to do nothing. I know you want too...you sucked dick before?"

"No."

"Well, Ima teach you tonight."

He said then flipping me over so he was on top.

"Damn you got a nice dick."

"Tye Ima virgin."

He leaned over and kissed me again.

"I know"

He whispered once more to me. Then in his next move, he placed more kisses on me. Trail me down my chest he arrived at my lower region. I was in a panic, just before I could go to stop him Tyrese had taken me into his mouth.