XXX

"No one can know about this."

"Ight... I don't see why tho."

"Because... Just please this has to stay between us."

"Ight shawty...so when you gonna come through again. I can't go to long without you."

"Just give me some time. Like this is a lot to process right now."

"Ight but don't take too long. Cause bet Ima make you mines."

I quickly hung up the phone because Anton was walking in the house.

"Fuck you looking all scared for."

"Hey Anton and how are you too."

I replied being sarcastic. He could never just once talk to me like a normal human being. Waving me off he started down the hall.

"Where my mama at?"

"OUR mother is at work why, wassup?!"

"because I wanted to fucking know that's why."

"Wow Ant can you not just one time, in your fucking life stop talking to me like some fucking dog."

I voiced. I really grew tired of his antics. Like he treats me like pure shit and I didn't understand why.

"Listen to you talking like you got some nuts nigga."

He joked walking up the hall with a couple of duffle bags packed.

"What's all that?"

"None of your damn business. Unlike your gay ass. I moving with my girl. You know the thing that has a pussy."

"Man Ant you getting real reckless with that fucking mouth chill for real."

"So you a man now since pops left now?! Nigga you still a pussy!"

He said throwing his bags down. I don't know what the hell he was on, but I literally have had it with all his bull.

"No..nigga I been a man. Just became a real nigga when I found my brother beating his homeboy back loose. But I'm the gay one right?!"

I said getting in his face. Talking about hitting someone below the belt. Anton turned red hot in a flash. Catching me in my jaw. He two pieced me so quick I lost my balance a little bit. Trying to catch myself he tackled me to the floor. Guarding my face with my arms Anton swung at me all crazy.

"Fuck nigga! I aint no fucking faggot!"

"Get the fuck off me Ant!"

I couldn't move he had me corned. I wiggled trying to roll over on to my stomach. Able to lay flat I pushed up against the floor flipping Ant off me. Turning around and pouncing on him I began to light him up. I swing all wild hitting his arm face shoulder anything that was connected to him. Hearing the front door swing open and a female yelling I looked up to see Shamya and Tye rushing over to us. Tye yanked me like a rag doll tossing me towards the kitchen and Shamya pulled Ant to towards the front door.

"Man move Mya that pussy ass nigga gone die! Nigga you dead!

"Fuck you nigga! Only shit dead is your life. You a fuck low life hoe!"

"Chris go in the damn kitchen bruh damn!"

Tye yelled at me. He was pushing and shoving but I was trying my best to get at Anton.

"Nigga you dead to me! You not my fucking brother believe that!"

"Good let me be nigga so when the next time you fuck Kivon I pray you don't catch no shit bitch!"

I yelled back grabbing and tossing the lamp. Shamya stop and looked at me crazy.

"Chris...what you say?"

"You didn't know! Yea Anton was fucking Kivon!"

"Man shut yo gay ass up!"

Anton said jumping over the sofa and running up on me. Tye caught him holding him up. Shamya stood there in a daze. I gave no fuck at that point I was sick of his bull.

"Baby Shamya he___."

"Is it true?!"

"Shamya I know___!"

"Ant is it true? Was you fucking that nigga?!"

Anton stood there quiet not uttering a word. He knew he was caught. Then with all the strength she could muscle up Shamya slapped Ant.

"You fucking nasty ass nigga! You been fucking that nigga and running in me!"

She yelled now the tables had turned and Shamya was tagging Ant. She was fucking him up. Trying to pull her off him Tye got caught in the face. Stopping her swings Anton pinned her down on the sofa.

"Get the fuck off me nigga!"

"No baby listen I__!"

"Fuck you nigga you gay and you been fucking that nasty bitch behind my back! Nigga Im done."

"Baby I didn't fuck that nigga!"

"Fuck you Ant! You a trifling ass dog. I done with you."

She stated kicking her legs all crazy. After Standing there for a while I walked down the hall to my room. Tye followed yelling at me but I was not caring. Walking in my room he slammed the door behind himself.

"Fuck is your wrong with you!"

"Fuck wrong with me?! Seriously Tye."

"Why the fuck you had to say that shit."

"Why not! He has something to always say about me so why I can't fight back!"

"Because nigga he was gone and you weren't going have to deal with him again!"

"I don't give a fuck!"

"Dam you can be so stupid sometimes I swear."

He grunted.

"Really Tye?! I'm stupid! Nigga the only reason why I'm stupid is because I felt for your ass!"

"Look trust I'm not Ant chill bruh for real."

"No! I'm tired if hiding myself and I'm tired of niggas telling who the fuck I am! Fuck y'all!"

"Fuck this shit I'm gone holla at me when you ain't on this bullshit shawty."

He said waving me off walking towards the door.

"Don't worry I won't I'll just hit my other nigga up."

I mumbled under my breath. Tyrese stopped in his tracks and slowly turned back around.

"Fuck you say Chris?!"

"You heard me."

"Bruh bet...you been brand new since I started fucking with you."

"If I'm brand new wits because of you and your gay ass antics."

"Who you fucking?!"

"Nobody to you so don't worry bout it."

"Ight bet. I got you best believe when I find out Ima fuck him up."

"Nigga bye fuck you Tye we done here."

"Like I said when I find out Ima fuck him up."

Tye said backing up and leaving out my room. As soon as the door closed I drop face down in my pillow. What the fuck did I just do?

ro&ǩ: