XXXV

Previously on Libidinous Friend

"Damn Tye. Fuck you tight."

I expressed. Now with a slow and steady rhythm Tyrese was starting to adjust and get use to my dick. My strokes began to relax his hole and as he relaxes I started to uplift the tempo in my stroke. Now at a steady upbeat I was now fucking Tyrese as if he was my bitch.

"Fuck Chris damn! Bae you deep in me."

He winced as he hung his head back in pleasure. I was pumping in and out using my penis as a massage tool stroking his insides.
Damn was all that was running through my mind. Tyrese man pussy felt so good on my dick I wanted to lay in it and never pull out.

"Damn bae fuck that shit!"

Tyrese moaned out enjoying this escapade. As he spoked sexually to me I picked up my speed. Before long I was like a jackhammer drilling deep inside him. Tyrese legs was reaching for the ceiling and shaking like crazy as he held me close and moaned in my ear.

"This your shit nigga."

"Hell yea! It's so good!"

I said as I pushed my lips against his lips. I didn't care I could be with Tyrese forever I didn't want nobody else but____

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

Continue

I heard someone yell from behind. I quickly turned around and to my surprise Shayvez was standing right there in complete shock. Fuck! I how the fuck, why the fuck he here.

"What the fuck are you doing here!"

I shouted jump up out of Tyrese wrapping the sheet around me.

"What the fuck you are doing in my house?!"

"Me... Chris I been texting you and calling you and yo ass haven't been answering.

"Because I been busy."

"Yea I see...been busy fucking this nigga."

"Aye my nigga you ain't got shit to say about what I do with mines."

Tyrese said sitting up right in the bed.

" wait a minute... So you not in here fucking this Fucka! So all I am is a fucking side piece to you?!"

"Shay please just go. I'll call___."

"Man nah fuck that nigga! You wanted to hide us and shit. Telling to keep us fucking a secret but you can lay up in this bitch nigga pussy!"

"Aye bruh hold up?! Fuck you talking about?"

"Just like I said. me and Chris fucked!"

Shayvez said raising his voice.
I

turned slowly to look at Tyrese praying that he wasn't giving me a serious loom of distrust. Like as soon as we try to start over and overcome a problem another one hits the air.

"For real though?! Seriously Chris so you were fucking this punk?"

"Tye it__."

"Hell yea and I was slanging dick not getting dick like some bitch."

Shay went on to insult Tye. Tyrese rose from the bed and launched at Shayvez grabbing his shirt. Quickly jumping in between, them I was trying to break them up. I was not about to sit up and witness a smack down. Pushing them apart Tyrese started chuckling out of the blue.