XXXII

Previously on Libidinous Friend

"Aye Ima go hop in the shower right quick you good?"

"Yea go get clean! You kind of smell."

"Yea yea cause Ima man nigga."

Putting his hand in my face. He stood up and took off his shirt and I almost melted. Carlson body was all right. I had to turn my head because I was blushing so hard. Throwing his towel over his shoulder he walked out the room.

Omg damn Carlson body was for the gods I swear. Laying back on his bed I could smell his sent in these sheets. I hear the shower come on and I could just imagine the rest of him. Damn I was getting hard just thinking about him naked and the water hitting his body. Then I hear footsteps coming towards the room. Its Carlson let me get right. The door knob turned and the door open.

"baby Ima be yo__!"

"What the fuck!"

"Fuck no... Shawty!!"

"Kivon!"

Continue

Wow was you serious right now. Of all people what the fuck was he doing here.

"Oh wow...hell nah lil buddy what's good?!"

"Kivon what you doing here?"

"Shit you looking about right in them pants though. Showing off yo lil stomach I see you."

He remarked referring to my wardrobe. Walking in the room he tossed his bag on to Carlson bed and sat down. Still giving me a mischievous grin.

"So you and Carlson...y'all got something going on too. Damn That shay nigga wasn't enough."

"Carlson is my friend you ass. What the hell is you doing here?"

"I mean do I really need to answer that. You know what's up."

He said raising his eyebrow at me. Omg! was he serious?! He couldn't be. Before I could flip Carlson came walking into the room.

"Bruh nigga What are you doing?!"

Carlson Shouted holding his towel up around his waist. He was all dripping wet. Cutting my eyes at Kivon he had the biggest smirk on his face.

"Carlson what the hell?"

"What?! What I do?"

"You fucking this nigga!"

I asked feeling disgusted. Then Kivon busted out laughing rolling on his bed.

"Nigga what?! Yo is you crazy Chris!"

"No but I believe you are."

"I don't know Carlson yea you maybe."

"Kivon shut the fuck up! Don't try me on that shit bruh!"

"What shit! I mean if anything you ain't nothing but a bottom bitch anyway."

Kivon added outing with his nails. I was ready to throw up. Shaking his head Carlson pushed passed me and walked to his dresser draw to get some lounging clothes.

"Carlson you on the low."

"Nigga what the hell!"

"You fucking that___!"