IX

It was Friday morning. This week took forever to get here. After that last time waking up to Tye sucking the life out of me He stop all interaction with me. To be honest he didn't come to school for Tye rest of that week. I was feeling a lil unease as if I did something wrong. Or what happened to him. I was too afraid to ask Anton because he already gives me a hard time about him. Like I'm trying to make Tyrese my best friend. No maybe my man. And I didn't want to text him only cause that what if Anton or some random chick goes through his messages and read a text from him. I was starting to have a sick feeling in my stomach.

"I'm so stupid he was just talking. I'm that stupid to believe him."

I thought myself. Getting up I got ready for school. Washing my face and all that other irrelevant stuff. I mean I really don't think yall care if I have an eye booger or not.

Getting to school I did what I do normally. Kept to myself and stayed away from Anton. School was feeling like forever to end. I was sitting in my last class and staring at the clock pray for that last bell to ring. I just wanted to go home and forget all today. Finally, it rung, and I gathered my things and walked towards the commons. Making my way through the crowd I started my walk home. I didn't even wait for Anton I didn't feel like being bother. Entering the first neighborhood we normally cross through. I heard a horn blow. Turning around I saw a bright yellow truck with an arm hanging out waving at me. I was getting scared thinking it was a jacker. I took off without no thought.

"Chris nigga stop!"

I heard my nickname being called just before I busted the first turn. Looking again I saw Anton hanging out the passenger side. Stopping in front of me. There was some stranger driving. He was dark skin and had some pretty eyes that's all I saw.

"Nigga get in bruh."

Not arguing with him. I walked around and open the door to get in and seating in the back was Tyrese. I was mad and happy at the same time.

"Get in stupid damn!"

Anton shouted at me. Closing the door we pulled off. I kept my head down because Tyrese was smiling hard at me.

"Bruh Chris you didn't get my text?"

"I don't play on my phone in school."

"Well you should nigga I told you not to leave because I had a ride. damn had us riding all over the school for you"

"Ok I'm sorry..."

"You always sorry. You get on my fucking nerves bra for real."

"Aye bra chill he didn't know damn Ant!"

Tyrese said coming to my defense.

"Aye anyway Chris this our new Patna Kivon. He and transfer and he join the football team today."

"Hey"

I said shyly already feeling like shit from Anton barking.

"Sup lil buddy... What yo name?"

"Christian."

I was still quiet.

"Aye shawty lift yo head up! I like people who are happy and smiling."

He said showing off his beautiful smile. Before I knew it, I cracked a smile.

"Ah there you go."

I looked over at Tyrese and saw that his face was not a pretty one. Pulling up at the house we hopped out and went in. Walking down to my room I threw my stuff on the bed. Them niggas was already on the game like no life. I shooked my head and walked into the kitchen. I was hungry, so I grabbed a frozen pizza out the fridge.

"Aye yall got something to drink?"

Looking over my shoulder it was Kivon.

"Umm yea... you want a coke?"

"Shit Ight."

Walking over to the fridge I look out into the living room a Tye and Anton was into the game. Retrieving the soda I passed it to him. Kivon grabbed my whole hand. Giving me a lil smile I was thrown a lil. I was not sure if he was sending a signal or what. But out the corner of my eye Tyrese caught it.

"Aye Chris so when you leave out?!"

Tyrese said trying to redirect my attention.

"Ummm well I don't know? I'm waiting on a text from this girl I run with."

"O cause I talked to this girl name Ashah and she said y'all leave out at eight."

"O well I guess eight then."

"Ah shit bruh you run track.?"

Kivon asked jumping in.

"Yes...just to keep me active."

"Shit that's what's up I might come out to one of yo meets."

"Well don't you think you need to get packed I mean it is six forty-five."

Tyrese spoked again. I could tell in his voice he was jealous of Kivon. Not to carry the tension on I walked off to my room. A couple minutes later I heard my room door creeping open. It was Tyrese and he looked pissed.

"So you looking at O dude now?"

"No! He asked for something to drink."

"That was a long ass drink in there asking you all those questions."

"Tye are you jealous?"

"Bruh fuck out of here. Hell nah I just don't like that."

"Well sorry but we were just talking."

"I don't even want that. "

He said pulling me close. Giving me a peak on the lips.

"You mine"

"Really...whatever."

"Yea...but look Ima go I'll be back later just play it cool. Ight?"

I nodded my head agreeing with him. Leaving out I got the rest of my things together I walked up from with my suitcase. Thirty minutes later Tye was pulling up.

"Aye yo people ain't came and got you yet?"

Tye said walking back through the door. Trying to make it fool proof. Or more like Anton proof.

"No she said she was still waiting on her ride."

"Well she I can just drop you off at the girl house."

"I mean ok if you don't mind."

I added agreeing with him.

"Well shit bruh I'll ride with you."

"Nah bruh you chill out with Kivon. Cause I'm dropping him off and going to pick up o girl remember?"

"Ah shit oh yea. Aye say hey to the fam for me Ight!"

Anton bought it. I couldn't believe it. I was going away with Tyrese. We walked out the door and got into the car. This weekend was about to be the best I could ever have.