VI

The gay boys of Wattpad couldn't even understand what I was feeling right now. In a simpler form I was boiling inside. Tyrese had some chick hook on his arm. I knew how this would have been settle in the animal kingdom. One of us would be ripped limb from limb.

"Man nigga can you move damn!"

Anton shouted at me. Bringing me back to reality I stepped aside and let them in. The pretty creature was all smiles and teeth, but I was not feeling her at all.

"And this Tama__!"

I pushed passed him not giving a damn who was his lil piece of meat. Storming to my room I slammed the door shut. I buried my face in my pillow and turned on my Stereo. All that anger I had for Tyrese right now was just getting worse. I stayed in my room the whole time he was with her. They had to been up there for an hour or three laughing and tripping. And the only thing I was thinking was just too out Tyrese. I was feeling like he was playing me. A knock came to my door. I figured it was Tye, but I still played an ass.

"Who is it."

"We really doing this?"

"I asked a question?"

"Bruh open the door...I got to Pee."

"There is a hall bathroom."

"Chris bruh quick playing."

I got quiet contemplating on whether I should open the door. Fighting against my better judgement I got up and open the door. Tyrese stood there lean up against the door frame giving me a slick look. Licking his bottom lip like everything was cool.

"I thought you need to pee."

"Nah"

Without a word I went to shut the door but Tye put his foot in the way stopping it.

"Bruh why are you tripping.?"

"Don't you have a lil friend up there waiting for you. I mean damn this a long piss"

Tyrese rubbed his chin and giggle.

"Bruh she been gone she was just chilling waiting for her sister to get home. I met her at the bus stop. Her sister lives across the street two doors down. I just figured she can at least sit in some heat."

"Right and I'm supposed to believe that."

"I mean ask your brother. Or shit we can call her up. I mean she got a nigga."

"A nigga never stop you from running dick up in a bitch."

"Wow are you salty or nah?"

"Bye Tye."

I said trying to push the door close. Tyrese forced the door open and stepped in shutting it behind him.

"So you that mad cause some chick on my arm."

"No."

"Then why are you tripping?"

"Don't you think you need to go for your lil friend come back here with bs."

"Bruh chill out...Anton road out with Shamya right quick. We good."

He said stepping to me. Trying to put his hands arm my waist I shoved him and tried to walk off, but Tyrese grabbed me and yanked me back.

"Uh uh...don't do that."

"Tyrese stop I'm pissed."

I voiced shoving him again. Smiling at me I really was getting rather more annoyed that he wasn't taking me seriously than anything.