XI

You make it so easy for me to succumb to your devilish ways. with the sunken eyes of lover's retreat, I unravel at your feet. darling do you love it all? oh please just tell me that you do.

darling, you know I meant every word I spoke. you were the sun hiding behind a cloud of smoke. you took my breath with every guilty look.

sometimes you make me feel like a complete joke. I love you too openly to ever think I could run. you have my heart in one hand and in the other a gun. I feel your smiles on the backs of my eyelids. I see your fingers writing love notes on my heart. if I don't get myself out quickly, oh lover, I will turn you into art.

~Evelyn Winter~

Words could not explain the way I feel. I wonder to myself is this a dream? Could this all be just a big joke and I was the punch line? How could Tyrese ever be into me when he barely had time for me? Maybe him and Anton was in on it together and Anton just wanted to see if I was gay? I can't even lie to myself anymore. I was falling for These and fast. Being around him made me feel so safe.

But then again. Tyrese did say I was different from the others. Like what did he mean by that statement? Who was these others? How many were they? Why do I feel like I'm playing a fool...?

"Chris!"

My name was called. Looking up from the palm of my hands we were in the mall. Tyrese and Tameka were standing over me. I had zoned out for a moment.

"You ok hun?!"

Tameka asked with the sweetest of her voice. I was still not all the way focus still a little bit dazed I stood to my feet.

"Yea...yea I'm good. Just a lil drained really didn't get no sleep last night."

"Sorry for that Tameka do get louder when I hit that spot."

Joey walked up on Tameka giving her a few peaks to the cheek. Despite their love making I was to worry on what me and Tyrese was becoming?

"Well are we gonna stand here or are we going to eat?"

I threw out trying to get the subject off me. Agreeing we all went towards the food court.

" Aye Yall go on I need to holla at Chris right quick."

Tyrese spoke waving them away. Oh no I pray he was not about to do nothing crazy right now in public.
Taking me by the had we sat on a nearby bench.

"Chris fucks up with you?

"What you mean...I'm chilling."

"Bruh hell nah...you been agile and scared every since we got here."

"I'm just nervous I got to get to know everyone."

"Not me Chris you are treating me like you scared of me."

"Tye I'm just nervous."

"And that's why I bought you here. I know you new to this and I know you scared. You are pushing me away. I mean damn you don't even want to hold my hand in public."

"Tye this is a lot. I never done this before."

"You don't think I know that. Why you think I take my time. I don't wanna rush you but damn Chris we been going steady for a minute now and you still refuse to come out that damn shell."

Tyrese expressed his feelings with deep thought. I knew then he was feeling annoyed with me. Tyrese has been nothing but gentle with me and It still makes me scared to be myself.

"Tye I'm__."

"Don't... Just let me be yo man. I got you. Ima help you get over this fear."

The way he spoke I didn't feel afraid anymore.

"Baby steps. Hold my hand."

Tyrese said standing up. Looking at him I could feel my anxiety building yet and still I took his hand and we started to the food court. I couldn't believe myself. Something as small as holding his hand and being seen in public was and big task. Tyrese was right there beside me walking tall. We were catching all kinds of looks. Some ugly and some pleasant. Walking into the food court I spot Joey and Tameka. I made my way to them as Tyrese got us some grub.

Did I just witness you walking in here holding Tyrese hand?"

Tameka said nudging me making me blush.

Yea we had a talk and he was just expressing his genuine concerns for me."

"Well believe me. Bruh Tye is that nigga. He got yo back and will give you the world if he has too."

"And we do too! You fam now so don't worry we gonna help you get through this and embrace yourself."

"I just hear so much in today's news and on social media about all this gay bashing and hate for homosexuality I just became afraid of who I was."

"We all have our story some greater than others Chris. But you must remember that its just that. A story. Something that can be edit and revised."

Tameka spoke. I'll tell you if she ain't never sound like my mother she did just then. Her words touched me. Tyrese had finally piped up with our food and good cause I was famish.

The ride home was quiet. Sitting in the back with Tyrese we sat in silence and listened to the radio and Joey and Tameka go on about old people they knew.

"So how you like everything so far?"

Tyrese whispered to me. Pulling me a lil closer to him.

"Everything ok...I'm really enjoying myself."

"Ight good. I do wanna ask you something though."

"Well wait. I wanna tell you something first."

I said stopping him. Tyrese easier his eyebrow up curious to what is it that I wanted to say.

"Shit shoot it."

I got up closer on him. In his ear I whispered...

"I want you to take have my virginity."

Ok I've been quiet the first couple of chapters. Hope you guys are enjoying yourself as much as I am.

Tell me your thoughts??

Yall ready for a sex scene with Tyrese and Chris?

What's your thoughts on the book so far?

Yall think Chris making the right decision?

Is Tyrese really for Chris or is this all just a game?

But remember...

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

And add to your list

Shim love Ya! 😜